In this episode of The Lifestyle Architects, I’m excited to have Hal Elrod on my show to talk more about his very inspiring story and how The Miracle Morning is guaranteed to transform your life.
Hal Elrod is a bestselling author of “The Miracle Morning” and “Taking Life Head On!”. He is also an international keynote speaker, hall of fame business achiever, one of America’s top success coaches, national champion sales manager, record-breaking sales rep, ultra-marathon runner, grateful husband & proud father. He recently launched a great podcast, called Achieve Your Goals, which I highly recommend you check out.
Known as “Yo Pal Hal” since hosting his first radio show at age 15, his greatest triumph came at age 20 after he was hit head on by a drunk driver and found dead at the scene. Despite being clinically dead for six minutes, in a coma for six days, breaking 11 bones and being told he may never walk again, Hal Elrod defied the logic of doctors and the temptations to be a victim, and he bounced back to prove that ALL of us are capable of overcoming extraordinary adversity to create extraordinary results in our personal and professional lives.
In this interview, Hal Elrod shares his very inspiring story, and how the Miracle Morning is the not-so-obvious secret guaranteed to transform your life, and much more good stuff!
Our quality of life at any given moment, has very little to do what’s going on around us, and only to do with what’s going on inside of us. – Hal Elrod
The Miracle Morning With Hal Elrod
(Click the play button and watch the video interview above)
If you want to watch this video on YouTube you can do so here.
The Miracle Morning is the most effective results oriented practice to get you to the next level for the rest of your life. – Hal Elrod
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Hal Elrod’s very inspiring story and how he turned adversity into his biggest advantage
- The 3 biggest lessons Hal learned – The A-B-Cs of Taking Life Head On
- The most common but unknown causes of mediocrity and what you must do NOW to avoid them
- The Life S.A.V.E.R.S.: 6 powerful personal development practices guaranteed to save you from a life of unfulfilled potential.
- Common traits of highly successful people
- The 5-Step Snooze Proof Wake Up Strategy (for the Snooze-aholics)
- The 6-minute Miracle Morning: A proven way to accelerate your personal growth (In only 6 minutes a day)
- How to customize your Miracle Morning to fit your lifestyle and achieve your ultimate goals and dreams
- From Unbearable To Unstoppable:The most effective strategy to transform your habits (In 30 days) and get them to stick for life
- Plus much more!
Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. – Jim Rohn Click to tweet!
Hal Elrod’s Recommended Reading
If you love listening to audio books, just like me, get your free audio book today, my gift to you for taking your time to watch and listen to this interview with Hal Elrod!
Resources And Links Mentioned In This Episode:
Where To Find More About Hal
- Hal Elrod’s site
- How to Eat Your Way to Better Energy – Episode 18 of Hal’s podcast.
- The Miracle Morning Book
- The Miracle Morning Facebook Community – Be sure to join The Miracle Morning Community on Facebook!
- The Miracle Morning Crash Course
- Taking Life Head On! – Hal’s first very inspiring book.
Your level of success will rarely exceed your level of personal development because success is something you attract by the person you become. – Jim Rohn Click to tweet!
Other Relevant Resources Mentioned
- Tony Robbins
- The New Money Masters
- Jack Canfield
- Jim Rohn
- Eben Pegan
- Mark Cuban
- Robin Sharma
- Entrepreneurs on Fire with John Lee Dumas
- Smart Passive Income with Pat Flynn
- The Tim Ferriss Show
- The Charged Life with Brendon Burchard
For every hour that you sleep in, someone else has already been awake for an hour to kick your ass. – Mark Cuban Click to tweet!
Now It’s Your Turn!
What’s THE ONE THING or HABIT you will implement in your life after listening to this episode? Do you have a morning ritual already, like the Miracle Morning? Please share freely in the comments section below!
If you enjoy this episode or know someone who might, please feel free to share it with them!
Thanks so much for checking out this interview with Hal Elrod, I appreciate YOU!
Want to learn more?