Have you ever considered starting your own knowledge business?
There’s never been a better time to take action, and The Knowledge Broker Blueprint is the best way to get started today.
Why should you care about the knowledge industry?
Because knowledge businesses, like masterminds, online courses, and membership sites drive $355 million A DAY in revenue.
The creators of The Knowledge Broker Blueprint, Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi, know this better than anyone else because they’ve been crushing it with masterminds for decades.
In this epic review of The Knowledge Broker Blueprint, you’ll learn everything there is to know about what’s inside, both the good and the bad (although if you’re willing to put in the work, there really aren’t any downsides).
In my honest opinion, if you want to start a mastermind or workshop there’s no better program to teach you how.
Now that I have you here…you’re probably wondering what all the hype is about.
My goal is to answer all the questions you have about The Knowledge Business Blueprint with this review, and to help you decide whether or not it’s a good fit for you.
First off, full disclaimer: I’m an affiliate for Tony and Dean’s course, so I’ll get a commission if you decide to purchase The Knowledge Broker Blueprint through my affiliate link (but don’t worry, if you use my link, it’s no extra cost to you…you’ll receive the same price).
Second off, I only promote products that I 100% believe in, so my status as an affiliate doesn’t affect my recommendation in any way.
If you already know that you’d like to join KBB, you can do so by clicking on the link below.
Otherwise, you’ll find a clickable table of contents below that you can use for easy navigation.
This in-depth review is over 5,500 words long, so feel free to jump around whenever you want, but if this is your first time ever hearing about KBB, it’s best to start from the beginning.
Let’s get started!
Who Are Tony Robbins, Dean Graziosi & Russell Brunson, The Creators Of The Knowledge Broker Blueprint?
The Knowledge Broker Blueprint is the brainchild of Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi, with special contributions by Russell Brunson.
Both Tony and Dean are best-selling authors who have been crushing it for decades in the knowledge industry.
Tony Robbins has turned motivating students into a science and in many ways is the face of the self improvement industry.
He makes over $6 billion a year with his knowledge businesses in an industry that drives $129 billion a year!
The most impressive part of Tony’s story though is that he got his start without having any real expertise of his own.
When Tony was just 17, he was a knowledge broker for Jim Rohn, the top dog of motivational speaking in the late 1970’s.
The rest is history, and in The Knowledge Business Blueprint, Tony teaches you the same strategies he used to partner with Jim.
Dean Graziosi is the creator of “Think a Little Different” and “Motor Millions”: incredibly successful info courses that teach people how to make money selling real estate and cars.
His best-selling book, Millionaire Success Habits, has sold over a million copies, and his social media profiles reach millions of people a week.
Dean got his start as a knowledge broker just like Tony did, and in Module 4 of The Knowledge Broker Blueprint, he shows you how to team up with an expert to create your first high-level knowledge business.
Russell knows a thing or two about making sales — he once made $3.2 million in 90 minutes at Grant Cardone’s 10x conference.
The most important part of any knowledge business is getting customers to show up, and Russell teaches you how in his 47-minute bonus video.
Russell also appears in several bonus videos at the end of some of the lessons.
Together, Dean, Tony, and Russell lay out a detailed plan for running your first high-level mastermind or workshop.
What Is The Knowledge Broker Blueprint Course?
The Knowledge Business Blueprint is an online course that shows you how to start your own knowledge-based business in three different ways:
- Create a mastermind (online or in-person)
- Sharing through a workshop (online or in-person)
- Starting a membership group (online or in-person)
Tony, Dean, and Russell tackle the major roadblocks that all mastermind creators face.
Deep down, the ideal person for this course has a meaningful message that they know can help and serve others.
Unfortunately, they may feel overwhelmed or entirely lost about where to start and how to get their message across.
The perfect person for this course might work too much and the thought of starting a mastermind is just too overwhelming.
The Knowledge Business Blueprint is especially for people who’ve already tried to start a mastermind but failed or got burnt out.
They may have lacked a proven strategy, been too cautious, or had some holes in their marketing strategy.
Most people don’t have a shortage of knowledge — they just struggle to take action, and without a success path for clarity and direction it can be easy to throw in the towel.
That’s where The Knowledge Broker Blueprint comes in — it turns raw knowledge into powerful masterminds and workshops.
The Knowledge Broker Blueprint works because it uses core concepts that Tony and Dean have developed over decades, and all that knowledge is consolidated into KBB.
Regardless of the market, KBB gives students the direction they need to build a highly profitable mastermind or membership group.
Knowledge Broker Blueprint Overview
The Knowledge Business Blueprint is open for enrollment NOW, but this doesn’t mean it’ll be available forever.
Here’s a quick overview of what’s inside the course:
- 4 Core Modules ($5,000 value)
- Course workbook
- Private Knowledge Business Blueprint Facebook group
- 1-year access to the Brand NEW MindMint software ($1,164 value)
- Russell Brunson Bonus
- Eight videos of Dean’s best kept secrets to crushing it with any business (1,164 value)
- …plus a bunch of additional bonuses from Tony and Dean valued at over $3k
I’ll dive deeper into what’s inside later on in this review…
The fact that you get several decades of finely-tuned advice from two of the biggest figures in the self development industry is a total no brainer, and when you invest via my affiliate link you’ll get my epic bonus content on top of it.
The Standout Pro’s And Con’s Of Knowledge Broker Blueprint
- Goes deep into the psychology of how students learn and how to teach to small groups.
- Very easy to stay accountable and immediately take action on what you learn.
- Production quality is top-notch.
- Detailed advice about how to get people to sign up for your mastermind.
- Key networking secrets from the best in the business.
- KBB’s platform is intuitive and easy to navigate.
- Addresses the psychological challenges of starting a mastermind (goes beyond the technical details to make sure you don’t get overwhelmed).
- 1-year access to their exclusive MindMint software (handles the technical side of planning, marketing, and promoting your launch).
- Two proven sales funnels from the master of funnels himself: Russell Brunson.
- Tons of students are going to buy this course, and that means you’re probably not going to get a lot of one-on-one attention when you need support…but this shouldn’t discourage you…the Facebook group has dedicated moderators and you’ll have a big FB community to cheer you on.
- It takes consistent hard work to start a knowledge business and there’s no guarantee of success…but with Tony there to keep you motivated, you shouldn’t have to worry about burnout.
The Knowledge Broker Blueprint vs Other Mastermind Group Learning Programs & Courses?
Are there any other mastermind courses that compare to The Knowledge Business Blueprint?
Honestly, KBB is way better than anything else that’s out there.
People have been running successful masterminds for decades, but this is the first time that two high-level performers have decided to create a course on it.
With The Knowledge Broker Blueprint you get access to over 50 core video lessons, plus dozens of videos of additional content to unlock as you go.
On top of this, you get a full year of access to Tony and Dean’s MindMint software to help you plan, fill, and run your event.
Plus, right now they’re throwing in a bunch of bonuses if you sign up NOW.
KBB is the first of its kind, and buying it’s an easy decision if you want to jumpstart your first mastermind.
Is Knowledge Broker Blueprint Right For Me?
Do you have a wealth of knowledge that can serve others but you’re not sure how to deliver it to the right audience?
The Knowledge Broker Blueprint is for anyone who…
- Is willing to learn how to plan and run a live or virtual event.
- Has a following but isn’t monetizing it.
- Is willing to take massive action.
But here’s the real shocker:
You don’t even have to be an expert to run a mastermind.
Instead, you can be a “knowledge broker” and partner up with and expert.
Tony and Dean show you how to team up with high-performers — all you have to do is be their marketing megaphone (and keep 50% of the revenue in the process, not a bad deal).
There’s a ton of experts out there — they just need your help connecting with the right audience.
But let’s say you are an expert and you just don’t know how create and distribute your content.
Not everyone is a natural teacher, marketer, or event organizer, but you can learn how to be, and Tony and Dean are excellent teachers.
Knowledge businesses work in nearly every market:
- Digital marketing
- …and the list goes on…
You can niche-down as much as you want, and the truth is that the more specific you get, the easier it will be to connect with a passionate audience.
Don’t just run a fitness mastermind.
Instead, run a fitness mastermind for vegans who love long distance running.
So the question is:
“Is a knowledge business right for you?”
You’ll have to be willing to put in a lot of work, but the payoff can be huge, and Tony and Dean make it easy to take action.
They took over 8 months to produce The Knowledge Broker Blueprint because they wanted it to be perfect.
If you have a message to share (or you know someone who does) then KBB is for you, that is as long as you have the time and energy to take massive action…
But don’t worry, Tony and Dean will be with you every step of the way cheering you on.
Why This Knowledge Broker Blueprint Review
University costs have gone up by eight times over the last several decades, but job opportunities have stayed the same.
People are eating up self-education courses, masterminds, workshops, and membership sites like hot cakes, and The Knowledge Broker Blueprint is a great way to get in on the action.
Why do knowledge businesses work?
- When people have 24/7 access to free lessons on the internet, they usually never take action, always saying “I’ll get to it later.”
- Masterminds and workshops give people a specific plan and timeline.
- They also get people to make a financial investment, and spending money pushes people to stay accountable (nobody likes wasting money).
But here’s the thing: only 9-12% of the people who join online courses actually finish them — this is why people need masterminds to hold them accountable.
In The Knowledge Broker Blueprint, Tony and Dean show you how to take complex things and make them simple so that your members get results.
Complexity is the enemy of execution. The more complex you make it, the less likely you’ll be to follow through.– Tony Robbins
My Mastermind Story
I’ve done free masterminds with small groups over Skype and several live peer-group masterminds.
Both were extremely powerful.
Some of these groups involved just a few people, but they still helped me overcome major hurdles.
I’ve also taken high-level masterminds that cost up to $40K a year, and they were worth every penny.
In fact, I value masterminds so much that I decided to run a few myself.
I’ve hosted masterminds for my VSM students in Barcelona, San Diego, New York, and Cancun, as well as masterminds for my VSM and virtual summit affiliate partners.
I had a ton of fun with them and they were a huge success, but it still would’ve been nice to have a template like KBB.
The Knowledge Broker Blueprint gives you everything you need to know to hit your first mastermind or workshop out of the park.
For me, masterminds are one of the most natural ways to accelerate progress, and I’ll definitely be doing more of them in the future.
What Is Inside Tony Robbins, Dean Graziosi and Russell Brunson’s Knowledge Broker Blueprint Course?
As I mentioned in Part 2 of this epic Knowledge Broker Blueprint review, the program is split into 4 core training modules, plus bonus content from
Here’s a quick video walkthrough of the course members area:
The core modules are:
- Module 1: Extract It (5 lessons)
- Module 2: Fill It (5 Lessons)
- Module 3: Run It (4 Lessons)
- Module 4: Knowledge Broker (3 Lessons)
Each module is broken down into lessons and sessions.
There are also some pretty awesome bonus videos to unlock as you go through the course, but I’ll explain this in more detail later in this review…
Each video comes with its own set of tools and content:
- Video instruction
- Action Steps (active-learning checklist)
- Tools (correlated workbook pages)
- Audio (downloadable audio file)
- Transcript of the video
Alright, now let’s break down each module in-depth so you know exactly what you’ll find.
Module 1: Extract It
Here’s what you’ll learn in module 1:
In Module 1, Tony and Dean anchor down the process of extracting your knowledge.
As I say to all of my students…
Don’t try to skip the foundational lessons because you’ve “heard it before.”
The foundational videos are EXTREMELY important because the entire rest of the course builds off of them.
Module 1 is where Tony and Dean show you how to discover your unique gifts and turn them into actionable advice.
Tony’s first lesson walks you through what it truly takes to succeed with “Mindset Musts…”
…and in Lesson 3, Dean dives deep into how to use the art of storytelling to motivate and get results.
He teaches you how to tell your hero’s journey in a way that demonstrates your own significance while motivating and inspiring your students.
But this is just the tip of the Module 1 iceberg.
After all, Module 1 is 23 sessions long, and each one is packed with essential advice for building you first massively successful mastermind.
Module 2: Fill It
Here’s what you’ll learn in Module 2:
In Module 2, Tony and Dean show you how to become a marketing expert, write sales copy, and build high-converting landing pages.
You’ll also learn how to leverage social media, email lists, and other marketing methods to drive qualified leads.
Module 2 is 5 lessons and 17 sessions long (plus bonus content at the end of each lesson:
- Lesson 2.1: Becoming a Marketing Expert
- Session 2.1.1: Marketing and Sales Redefined
- Session 2.1.2: Mastermind Marketing Philosophy
- Session 2.1.3: Hook, Story Close
- BONUS CONTENT: Dean Teaches Quick Hacks to Overcome Anxiety
- Lesson 2.2: Mastermind Funnel Blueprint
- Session 2.2.1: Website vs. Funnel
- Session 2.2.2: Anatomy of a Landing Page
- Session 2.2.3: What To Charge for Your Event
- Session 2.2.4: Creating Your First Landing Page
- BONUS CONTENT: Russell Teaches the Listen, Do, Succeed Framework
- Lesson 2.3: Wagon Wheel
- Session 2.3.1: The Marketing Wagon Wheel
- Session 2.3.2: Facebook Blueprint
- Session 2.3.3: YouTube Starter Pack
- Session 2.3.4: Social Media Secrets
- Session 2.3.5: Affiliates Made Easy
- Session 2.3.6: Email Management
- BONUS CONTENT: Tony’s Best Advice for Entrepreneurs
- Lesson 2.4: Different Pages
- Session 2.4.1: The Perfect Order Page
- Session 2.4.2: The Perfect Application Page
- Session 2.4.3: Creating Your Order and Application Page
- BONUS CONTENT: Dean Shares the Secrets to Winning Any Negotiation
- Lesson 2.5: The Launch Secrets
- Session 1.5.1: Launch and Evergreen
- BONUS CONTENT: Tony Teaches How to Always Put Love First
In Lesson 1, “Becoming a Marketing Expert,” Dean explains how the formula of “hook, story, close” grabs customers’ attention and keeps them hanging on your every word…
…then in Lesson 3, “Wagon Wheel,” Dean and his entire team show you how to create a “marketing wagon wheel” by combining social media, YouTube, email, and the power of affiliates to turn on the customer tap.
Finally, in Lesson 5, “Launch Secrets,” Dean covers launch strategies that he usually only shares with his high-level masterminds.
Once your event is filled with customers, all that will be left is to run it, and that’s where Module 3 picks up…
Module 3: Run It
Here’s what you’ll learn in Module 3:
In Module 3, Tony and Dean teach you how to actually run the mastermind.
Understanding the psychology of small groups is critical, and Tony and Dean give you the proper framework for delivering your lessons.
Module 3 breaks down into 4 lessons and 10 sessions (plus bonus content at the end of each lesson:
- Lesson 3.1: The Perfect Mastermind Formula
- Session 3.1.1: The Psychology of Running a Mastermind
- BONUS CONTENT: Dean Shows Your How to Not Get Played by the “Influencer Myth”
- Lesson 3.2: Virtual Event Checklists
- Session 3.2.1: Running Your Virtual Event
- BONUS CONTENT: Russell Teaches the Importance of Who Not How
- Lesson 3.3: The Perfect In-Person Event
- Session 3.3.1: The Location
- Session 3.3.2: The Attendee Communication
- Session 3.3.3: Creating Event Assets
- Session 3.3.4: Event Logistics
- Session 3.3.5: Final Room Prep
- Session 3.3.6: Day Of
- BONUS CONTENT: Tony Shares 10 Things That Will Change Your Life
- Lesson 3.4: Last Steps and Thank You!
- Session 3.4.1: Entire Process Step-by-Step
- Session 3.4.2: Thank You From Dean
- BONUS CONTENT: Dean Shares the 5 Things You Must Give Up to Succeed
In Lesson 1, “The Perfect Mastermind Formula,” Dean includes material that he usually only shares at exclusive 10-person masterminds.
This is where Dean shows you just how easy it is to run your own mastermind.
Then in Lesson 3, “The Perfect In-Person Event,” Teresa from Dean’s team shows you the exact framework they use for running incredible events.
If you’re an expert in your field, then these first three modules should be all you need to crush it with your first epic live or virtual event.
But if you’re trying to get started without much experience, then Module 4 will be the most important one.
Module 4: Knowledge Broker
Here’s what you’ll learn in module 4:
Finally, in Module 4, Tony and Dean teach you how to team up with a high-level expert.
If you don’t have a ton of experience in the industry, this is the best way to get started because you don’t have to build your own audience…instead, you get to leverage your partner’s.
As a knowledge broker, you can create a mastermind in any niche by combining your partner’s knowledge with your marketing and planning skills.
In other words, you act as megaphone so that they can focus on delivering quality content.
Module 4 breaks down into 4 lessons (plus one bonus video):
- Lesson 4.1: What It Means to Be a Knowledge Broker
- Lesson 4.2: Getting a Commitment From the Expert
- Lesson 4.3: Foundation of a Successful Business
- BONUS CONTENT: The Truth About Tony and Dean’s Success
The tricky part is getting a commitment from an expert and structuring the deal, but this is all covered in Lesson 2, “Getting a Commitment From the Expert.”
The real highlight of Module 4 though is in the bonus content where Dean and Tony go deep into how they got their start as knowledge brokers.
That’s it for the modules themselves.
Now let’s take a look at the epic tools and resources of The Knowledge Broker Blueprint…
Action Steps, Tools, Audio, Transcripts, and Notes
Everyone learns and absorbs content in a different way, and that’s why Tony and Dean present the content in a variety of formats.
Each session has its own action steps, tools, audio recording, and transcript:
1. Action Steps: a checklist of the video’s takeaways that students can check off as they go.
2. Tools: sections of the course workbook that correlate to the session’s content.
3. Audio: downloadable audio of the session.