Are you tired of spending weeks refining sales copy, or paying through the roof for a professional copywriter?
Then you’ve come to the right place.
This is the most complete and in-depth review of Funnel Scripts to date.
In this epic review, you’ll learn everything there is to know about the pros and cons of this incredible software and what’s inside.
First off, full disclaimer: I’m an affiliate of Russell Brunson’s and Jim Edward’s product, and I will get a commission if you decide to buy Funnel Scripts through one of my links.
With that said, I only promote products that I stand behind 100%.
In fact, I already use Funnel Scripts to create killer copy.
This means that my status as an affiliate has no affect on my recommendation in any way.
But since you’re here, you’re probably wondering what all the hype is about.
Thanks to Funnel Scripts, you’re no longer going to have to…
- Learn how to write copy yourself
- Suffer from low conversion rates
- Hire expensive copywriters
All you have to do is…
FIRST, fill in the blanks.
SECOND, hit the button.
THIRD, copy and paste.
BOOM! You’ve got all your scripts, your ads, your emails, your webinars…
…literally EVERYTHING is done for you, which is INSANE!
If you already know that you want to purchase Funnel Scripts, then you can do so by clicking the button below…
You’ll find the table of contents below for easy navigation to the parts of the Funnel Scripts review that most interest you.
Let’s get started!
What Is Funnel Scripts?
Funnel Scripts is a MASSIVE collection of software that allows you to create literally any kind of copy you could ever imagine for every sales scenario known to man…
Oh… and it does it in as little as 10 minutes…
At this point, your brain’s B.S. detector is probably freaking out, but take a deep breath and prepare for a paradigm shift.
Here’s the honest-to-goodness truth:
Funnel Scripts has script creators for…
- Sales pages
- Facebook newsfeeds
- Live event invitations
- Video sales letters, and the list goes on…
It’s the brainchild of Jim Edwards (bestselling author of Copywriting Secrets) and Russell Brunson: two seasoned masters of sales copy.
Jim is a legendary internet entrepreneur who’s been teaching people to make money online for over two decades.
He’s an elite mentor with over 40 informational products and has an incredible knack for writing copy that converts.
Russell is the co-founder of
His books, software, and informational products have helped his audience generate tens of millions of dollars and design their ideal lifestyle.
Funnel Scripts came about when Jim was reading Russell’s DotCom Secrets book.
If you haven’t read it yet, you should move it to the front of your “books-to-read-immediately” list.
It’s packed with scripts for creating killer copy.
While Jim was reading it, he got hit with a GOLDEN IDEA:
“What if I turned these scripts into software that instantly creates custom copy at the click of a button?”
And with that, the concept of Funnel Scripts was born.
Funnel Scripts Overview
For the first time ever, Russell and Jim are offering UNLIMITED access to Funnel Scripts.
In the past, they’ve only done monthly and yearly subscriptions…
…but now you can pay just ONCE for everything, including future updates.
Here’s a quick overview of what’s inside Funnel Scripts (ahem, it’s a lot):
- Over 60+ total scripts ($98,300)
- Expert Secrets Scripts ($19,000)
- One Funnel Away Scripts ($10,000)
- Case Study/Testimonial Scripts ($2,000)
- Bullet Scripts ($2,300)
- Advertising Scripts ($6,000)
- Content Creation Scripts ($4,000)
- Email Scripts ($18,100)
- Titles, Headlines, and Subject Lines ($17,000)
- Sales Letter Scripts ($7,000)
- BONUS SCRIPT: Amazon and Ecomm Scripts ($1,000)
- 6 downloadable wizards ($16,000)
- Perfect Webinar Wizard
- VSL Wizard
- Easy Survey Script
- Star Story Solution Script
- Master Class Wizard
- Podcast and FB Live Wizard
- 3 email sequences
- 2 Funnel Scripts ‘Recipes’ (Product Launch and Simple VSL Sales Page Funnel)
- Free live monthly trainings
- Funnel Scripts Blueprints and Training
- BONUS #1: Inception Secrets (exclusive sales training Russell did in front of a select group of marketers)
- BONUS #2: 5 Fast Funnels (Optin, Sales, Webinar, Invisible, Free + Shipping)
- BONUS #3: Copywriting Secrets Masterclass ($1,997)
- BONUS #4: Funnel Blueprints ($997)
- BONUS #5: Live Monthly Trainings with Jim ($6,000)
Overall, it’s an epic sales copy-creating machine.
All you have to do is fill out a form, whack a button, copy and paste, and put it right over into your funnel.
Here’s the total value of the scripts and bonuses if you paid an average copywriter to create all this content just once: $127,394
The Standout Pro’s And Con’s Of Funnel Scripts
- Copy that’s proven to convert.
- Filling out the forms is easy.
- Saves your MASSIVE amounts of time.
- Live training every month that dives deep into the inner workings of great copy and how to get the most out Funnel Scripts.
- You don’t have to learn how to write great copy if you don’t want to.
- Individual training videos for every script, including tons of in-depth trainings and BONUS videos on copywriting.
- Beginner-friendly, even for people who seriously struggle with tech stuff.
- Editable scripts.
- HUGE variety of scripts for emails, FB ads, sales pages, video sales letters, opt-in scripts, and webinars (including the Perfect Webinar Script that’s made Russell millions of dollars).
- If you don’t see the script of your dreams, you can request it.
- Works in any industry.
- The scripts are always growing. A few years ago, it started with only 19 scripts and 2 wizards. Now it has over 60+ online scripts and 6 downloadable wizards.
- Export any script as a text, DOCx, or PPCx file.
- You might find that some of the scripts need proofreading.
- Scripts will usually need some tweaking to get them just how you like ‘em.
- A few of the scripts are a little thin.
Is Funnel Scripts Right For Me?
This question really comes down to how you value your time.
If you’d rather spend weeks, months, and even years perfecting the art of copywriting, then Funnel Scripts may not be worth the investment.
On a similar note, if you’d rather spend thousands of dollars to hire a copywriter, then that’s another alternative as well.
However, if dropping less than $800 for an insane collection of easy-to-implement scripts and copywriting courses sounds like a good idea (it should), then Funnel Scripts might be your cup of tea.
Funnel Scripts Is Right For You If:
- You sell a product that fulfills a desire.
- You provide a service that solves a problem.
- You want to save an unbelievable amount of time on copy creation.
- You don’t want to pay tens of thousands of dollars for a decent copywriter, only to get a first draft that needs to be revised.
- You’re a lifestyle entrepreneur that wants to spend more time optimizing and less time writing.
- You want to learn the secrets of writing great copy with bonus training courses from Russell and Jim.
- You want killer copy that will help you rapidly gain 1,000 true fans.
- Or…may you want to avoid learning how to write entirely (Funnel Scripts can do all the heavy lifting for you).
- You want an easier, cheaper way to get copy for promoting your virtual summit or virtual conference.
- You want to put proven scripts to work for your business right now rather than go through endless trial and error finessing your sales copy.
Funnel Scripts Is NOT Right For You If:
- You don’t sell anything.
- You enjoy spending tens of thousands of dollars on copywriters that may or may not deliver copy that converts.
- You can’t afford the one-time only, $797 fee (over $120k worth of value is inside).
Why You Need To Use Funnel Scripts To Write Better Copy Faster
Funnel Scripts is the only real way to avoid spending massive amounts of time and money on sales copy.
Without Funnel Scripts, you have two options:
- Invest tons of time, money, and trial-and-error into becoming a better copywriter (or training your team).
- Pay a copywriter huge amounts of money to create copy for you (with no guarantee that you’ll see a return on your investment.
In fact, Russell spent $15k to $20k on a single sales letter more than once before he mastered copywriting for himself.
The craziest part is, it took him 4+ years of obsessing over copy before he got the writing skills he has today.
During that time, he wrote tons of low-converting copy, failed funnels, and tossed out tons of scripts.
Instead of going through all that pain and suffering yourself, you can take a shortcut…
Why start from scratch when you can unlock the marketing secrets of copywriting with Funnel Scripts?
An In-Depth Look Inside Funnel Scripts & Demo
Are you ready to dive deep into Funnel Scripts?
There’s a whole lot packed into this “one” product (it’s more like a dozen products in one).
When it comes down to it, Funnel Scripts is really a hybrid of software stacks, info products, and your own personal copywriting slaves.
For one, there are six downloadable wizards (these six pieces of software were too beefy to host online).
On top of this, there are over 60 online-hosted scripts.
To top it all off, it comes free with high-end info products like Copymaster Secrets.
This isn’t just some weak bonus product either — it’s a dense, high-ticket course on the same level as Russell’s Funnel Hacks or Traffic Secrets.
Of course, if you prefer to have Funnel Scripts take care of everything for you, feel free to kick back, relax, and let the software work its magic.
Without further ado, here’s a deep dive into what Funnel Scripts is all about:
How Funnel Scripts Works
From the left side menu, you can access all 60+ online scripts, 6 script wizards, and bonus training material.
Clicking on any of them will take you to a page for that specific script or resource.
Each script comes with its own video tutorial, and the system for using the six wizards and all 60+ scripts is essentially the same:
STEP 1: Fill out the questions in the form.
STEP 2: Hit the “Build” button and choose the format that suits your needs.
STEP 3: Do a light edit, and viola! Your script is done.
Testing Scripts with Sample Content
Most scripts come with sample projects that you can use to see what the results will look like.
Just select a sample project, scroll to the bottom of the form, hit the “Build” button, and Funnel Scripts will populate a fully fleshed-out final product for you…
…like this Hook, Story, Offer script:
Hot, Warm, and Cold Leads
When it comes to actually using your script to convert leads, it’s important to use copy that syncs up with where your audience is in the customer journey.
If you serve cold customers with copy that’s meant for steaming hot leads, it’s going to fall on deaf ears…
That’s why Funnel Scripts organizes their headline results for HOT, WARM, and COLD leads.
Adding Scripts and Headlines to the Clips Bin
Hit the Shopping Cart icon to save the scripts and headlines you like best…
…and they’ll be added to the Clips Bin (pictured below).
When you’re ready to download, simply hit the “Clips Bin” button, select the scripts, and click “Download Selected.”
Saving and Sharing Projects
After you create the script, you can save it by clicking the “Project” button in the floating menu bar.
After naming the project, you’ll be able to find it in the “Saved Projects” section of the top menu.
Here is what your saved project will look like on the Saved Projects page:
To share a project, simply hover over it and hit “Share.”
Copy the link and share it with your team to create a killer marketing strategy!
6 Downloadable Wizards
Some of Funnel Script’s software is too heavy to be hosted online.
That’s why Funnel Script comes with six downloadable wizards:
- The Perfect Webinar Wizard
- Star Story Solution Wizard
- Easy Survey Wizard
- Easy VSL Wizard
- Master Class Wizard
- Podcast and Facebook Live Wizard
1. The Perfect Webinar Wizard
Russell has made literally over 100 million dollars doing the Perfect Webinar, and it’s just one small piece of the Funnel Scripts pie.
Putting an entire webinar together on your own is hard.
In fact, it used to take Russell anywhere from 3-4 weeks to put together his webinars from scratch.
The Perfect Webinar Wizard will…
- Write your webinar
- Promotional emails
- Follow-up emails
- …and a whole lot more…