In this episode of The Lifestyle Architects, I’m excited to have affiliate marketing superstar, Charles Ngo on the show.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio or Soundcloud
Charles Ng an internet marketer from Atlanta, Georgia. He’s been in the internet marketing industry since 2007. Through relentless hard work, he has been able to earn millions of dollars in profit in internet marketing, which also allowed him to design a lifestyle of freedom and constant travel.
In this interview, Charles and I, cover many interesting topics, such as mastery, wealth, premium positioning and personal branding. Charles also shares his productivity secrets and goal setting system which is absolutely gold, you don’t want to miss this.
I’ve followed his very successful blog CharlesNgo.com for a while since we have many mutual friends, and I must say that it’s one of my favorite blogs online. It’s very actionable, even if you’re not interested in affiliate marketing. I highly recommend that you check it out, but first take your time to listen or watch this episode with Charles Ngo, and be sure to take some notes. Charles drops so much of his knowledge in this interview!
The best part of the affiliate marketing industry isn’t the money, it’s the freedom! Click to tweet!
Interview With Charles Ngo
(Click the play button and watch the video interview above)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Charles Ngo’s story and what made him successful at a very young age
- Common traits of high performers and successful people
- System based goal setting
- How to get over the fear of failure
- How to focus, and strategies for getting more work done in less time – productivity tips
- How to master and learn new skills efficiently
- The importance of having a morning routine
- How to position yourself as an expert in your field (to charge premium prices)
- Charles take on personal branding
- The power of building your team
- Most impactful books Charles read
- Favorite tools and resources
- How Charles has designed his life and great tips for how you can do the same
- And much, much, more!
Try to get good at everything, yet MASTER something. Click to tweet!
Charles Ngo’s Recommended Reading
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Mastery by Robert Greene
- The Art of Learning by Josh Watkins
- The Talent Code by Daniel Coyle
- The 12 Week Year by Brian P. Moran and Michael Lennington
- Brain Rules by John Medina
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big by Scott Adams
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
- The Obstacle is The Way by Ryan Holiday
- Getting Results the Agile Way – Charles says that this is the best productivity book he’s ever read, even better than Getting Things Done!
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco
- Gary Halbert Letters – He was the best copywriter in history!
Resources and Links Mentioned In This Episode:
Where To Find More About Charles
- Charles Ngo’s blog
- Get More Done by Lunch, Than Others Do in 1 Day
- Connect with Charles on Twitter
Other Relevant Resources Mentioned
- How to Master Anything and Achieve Greatness in Business and Life with Robert Greene
- The Secret to Positioning Yourself as an Expert to Charge Premium Prices with Nick Reese
- Study Hacks by Cal Newport
- StudioPress – Premium WordPress Themes
- Zen Habits by Leo Babauta
- Location Rebel by Sean Ogle
- Social Triggers with Derek Halpern
- Tim Ferriss
- Eban Pegan
- Jay Abraham
- Li Ka-shing
- Bruce Lee
Best Tools Charles Recommends
Done is better than perfect! Click to tweet!
Now It’s Your Turn!
Got questions or thoughts about anything you learned in this interview? What’s one thing you can take from Charles Ngo’s entrepreneurial journey? Please share freely in the comments section below!
If you enjoy this episode or know someone who might, please feel free to share it with them!
Thanks so much for checking out this interview with Charles Ngo, I appreciate YOU!
Want to learn more?