Hosting live and automated webinars are one of the best ways to grow your business and make money online. But do you know what the best webinar software platforms are for hosting them successfully?
Choosing the right webinar tool is especially difficult nowadays, with so many options currently on the market. Plus, software has gotten increasingly better in the last few years, and the capabilities these apps offer are endless.
So which is the absolute best? Glad you asked.
Over the years, I have come across and tested hundreds of webinar platforms. Some, I liked. Others, I couldn’t get around some technical glitch or the app simply didn’t fit my needs.
The following curated list includes my absolute best picks for 2023. If you’d like more info on how these webinar platforms work, how to best put them to use and some nifty little tips and tricks, stay tuned until the end of the article!
Alright, let’s dive right into the best webinar software and platforms out there.
What Is The Best Webinar Software?
As you might imagine, the answer to this question is “it depends”.
And that is essentially due to the fact that your choice will ultimately be dictated by what you need the app to do and how it aligns with your business goals overall.
That being said, you should choose a platform that at least nails the fundamentals of good webinar software.
Things like video and audio quality, marketing functionalities and the ability to follow-up with those who attend the presentations are absolute necessities these days when it comes to webinars.
Thankfully though, most of the apps you’ll find in this list can do so much more than the bare minimum, so you’re bound to find something that fits your needs or can do so with a little tweaking.
Webinar Software Reviews (Ultimate Comparison Guide)
Here are my picks for the best webinar software and platforms for 2023. After the list, you’ll find an in-depth review of each tool. Enjoy!
Best webinar software for sales webinars
Let’s cut to the chase here. WebinarJam is my absolute top pick when it comes to webinar software.
I’ve used it extensively over the years, and never has it crash on me, nor did it lack a feature or capability that I needed.
In fact, the stuff it can do is endless, plus it’s so easy to use, I’d still recommend it if you’ve never run a webinar in your life.
Of course, if you’re a more seasoned marketer,
You can read my full WebinarJam review here.
Let’s have a look at some of the key features
- Has built-in email-marketing integrations (and deep integrations with ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit, etc.)
- Records the webinar automatically, without you having to manually turn the feature on
- Works on virtually any browser
- Has a built-in page-builder that allows you to fully customize your registration pages.
- Offers polls and questionnaires/surveys you can run by your attendees
- Great marketing capabilities if you plan on “selling” during and after the webinar.
- Integrates seamlessly with all your social media accounts.
- Drawing board lets you draw notes directly on top of your slides or diagrams to explain a concept.
- Handles up to 5000 people per webinar
- Can accommodate up to 6 co-presenters
- Webinar can be ‘pushed’ to FB live or YouTube
- Host can temporarily turn attendees into presenters.
- “Panic Button” (Pro and Enterprise plans only): lets you “escape” a bad webinar with the touch of a button. The system will then boot up a brand new live room and automatically transfer everyone into it.
- Extremely easy to use. You can get started in minutes
- Excellent chatting platform during presentation (great for audience engagement)
- Great video-streaming quality
- Customer support is top-notch.
- Notifications from
WebinarJammight sometimes end up in spam folder
- Sound can be sometimes be delayed
Basic: $499 per year (up to 500 attendees per webinar, up to 2 presenters, 2 hours max duration)
Professional: $699 per year (up to 2,000 participants and 4 presenters).
Premium: $999 per year (up to 5,000 attendees and up to 6 presenters).
Who is this webinar software best suited for?
WebinarJam is excellent for those who want to market and sell to their audience.
Its built-in marketing features such as countdown-timers, pop-ups that display during the webinar and many more make it a no-brainer for marketers who are serious about using webinars as a way to promote their products.
I’ve even seen some people using
Best webinar platform for automated webinars
EverWebinar is a webinar platform that is owned by the same company that runs WebinarJam, so – as you can imagine – it comes second on my list as one of the best softwares out there.
As the name suggests,
Its “simulated” events look just like LIVE
The software can be used in conjunction with
As you’d expect from an app that is run and managed by
You can check out my full EverWebinar review here.
Let’s take a deeper look at
- Flexible scheduling (your audience can decide when the webinar will be broadcast, so the presentation is “just in time”).
- Integrates with
WebinarJam, so your live webinar can be turned evergreen with a click of a button
- Offers pre-made landing pages and registration pages.
- High-def 30FPS video and audio
- Can display clickable offers during the webinar with built-in scarcity elements
- Live chat ‘simulation’
- Hundreds of integrations, including email marketing software and CRMs (like ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit and more)
- Built-in email and sms system to keep audiences engaged
- Offers polls and questionnaires/surveys you can run by your attendees
- “Hybrid Webinars”: presentation is recorded, but you can chat with attendees in real time.
- Seamless integration with
WebinarJam. Lets you turn a live presentation into an evergreen broadcast in minutes
- Great in-depth analytics
- Automatic time-zone detection lets your audience choose the best time for them to watch the event
- Set it up once, watch the sales come in on autopilot
- Works great with
WebinarJam, but purchasing the two can become a little expensive if you’re just starting out (I’d recommend starting with WebinarJam, and then getting EverWebinarwhen it’s time to do automated webinars)
- Streaming on mobile might generate a few glitches
- Some might not like the fact that the webinar is portrayed as live when, in fact, it’s not (I recommend just being upfront so people know it’s an evergreen webinar).
Installment Plan: 3 x $199 per year
Annual Plan: $499 per year
Biennial Plan: $799/2 years
Who is this webinar platform best suited for?
If you’re looking for automation in your business and webinar are a big part of your funnels, then definitely consider
It has all the features you need to create a truly hands-off system that works with little-to-no maintenance needed on your part.
Even though the price might seem a little steep, especially when combined with
EverWebinar are, but combined in one individual platform.
It offers both live and evergreen webinar capabilities, plus a load of other features (see below), which make it a serious contender for the top spot on our list.
Just like the top two platforms on our list,
Pricing is fair, too. If I weren’t so happy with
But let’s look at some of the things
- Offers live and pre-recorded webinar capabilities
- Can have up to 4 presenters, each using both audio and video (screenshare included)
- Full HD screen sharing
- Host can make any attendee a presenter
- “EasyCast” lets you instantly stream your webinar live to FB, YouTube Live and many other social media platforms.
- “Right-on-time” registration for automated webinars (which are scheduled in 15-minute increments)
- Loads of integrations
- Excellent all-in-one solution
- Video Streaming quality is excellent and very rarely has latency.
- Audio is crisp with TrueVoice technology
- Great real-time chat
- Awesome in-depth analytics and reporting.
- Offers a mobile app for on the go webinars
- Can get expensive over time if you require more “space” in the webinar rooms
- Some registration-page templates look outdated
- User interface can get cumbersome
EasyWebinar offers 3 pricing plans. Each has a monthly or annual payment option.
If you choose the annual payment, you’ll also get 3 months off.