Ready to buy, sell, and collect NFTs (non-fungible tokens) with ease?
This is the ultimate guide to the best NFT wallets that are reliable, with low or no fees, and easy-to-use features. You’ll love this post.
You need the right NFT wallet to securely keep your NFTs and protect your private keys. Do not choose a platform, an app, or browser extension you’ll only regret later.
Keep reading to find out more NFT wallets and storage devices with easy-to-use features.
In this guide, you’ll discover:
- What the best NFT wallets are
- What an NFT wallet is
- What to consider when choosing an NFT wallet
- The benefits of using NFT wallets to keep your data
- And lots more…
So if you’re ready to buy, sell, and protect your NFT art and collectibles from hackers and criminals, I wrote this guide with you in mind.
Let’s get started.
What Are The Best NFT Wallets?
Here are my top picks for the best NFT wallets for 2023:
- Ledger Nano X
- Ledger Nano S
- Trezor Model T
- Trezor Model One
- Coinbase Wallet
- Enjin Wallet
- Alpha Wallet
- Trust Wallet
- Math Wallet
- Coin98 Wallet
Alright, let’s dive right in. Here’s a breakdown of the 16 best NFT wallets of 2023:
Best overall NFT hardware wallet
Ledger Nano X is a reliable wallet for storing your cryptos and NFTs offline.
It holds your cryptocurrency keys offline, which means added security.
It gives you one key per transaction, and you must physically press a button to approve the transaction.
Note that not all software wallets are compatible with the Ledger Nano X.
You should check which ones are compatible with your device and which are not.
You may also want to consider the compatibility of your wallet with the Ledger Nano X.
- Buy and grow your NFT collections
- Invest in NFTs with Ledger-based wallet
- Connects to your phone via Bluetooth
- Install 100+ apps at the same time
- 5,500+ tokens are supported
- Secure all your digital assets in one place (offline)
- Secure your crypto funds offline
- A large screen makes it easy to use
- Easily manage your crypto & NFTs on the go
- It uses the USB Type-C connector
- You can use Ledger Nano X on Windows 8.1+ and macOS devices
- It’s quite expensive
Ledger Nano X Pricing & Fees
The price of Ledger Nano X is $175.
Ledger Nano X Cost
It may apply
Best beginner-friendly hardware wallet for cryptos and NFTs
Ledger Nano S is a cryptocurrency hardware wallet that encrypts and protects all of your cryptocurrency with secure chip technology.
It connects to any computer via USB and embeds a secure OLED display that confirms and double-checks each transaction.
It supports multiple currencies and is Fido certified.
You can use it to purchase and sell cryptocurrencies using multiple apps and Multi-apps.
The Ledger Nano S is secure by default, but it comes with an optional pin code that you need to remember.
- Secure, buy, and grow your crypto
- A hardware wallet for NFTs & cryptocurrencies
- Store your NFTs and crypto private keys offline
- All your digital assets in one place
- Certification level: CC EAL5
- Lightweight (16.2g) and easy to carry hardware wallet
- Buy & Trade NFTs on the go
- Quickly connect to your wallet via Bluetooth
- Integrate with 5,500+ cryptocurrencies
- Easily integrate a certified chip
- Install up to 3 apps
- It lacks some of the features in Ledger Nano X
Ledger Nano S Pricing
The price for one Ledger Nano S HD wallet is currently $69.49.
Ledger Nano S Cost
It may apply
Best portable crypto hardware wallet for NFTs
Trezor Model T is one of the most sophisticated cryptocurrency wallets for keeping NFTs secret keys secure offline.
It’s designed to be the master access key to all your digital assets and encrypts them for maximum protection.
This device was created with digital independence in mind and is ideal for anyone who has a high amount of digital assets.
It’s the most secure way to store and encrypt your digital assets.
Unlike other crypto hardware wallets, the Trezor does not need to be rooted in a specific cryptocurrency to work.
The Trezor Model T is a popular alternative to the Ledger Nano X for its centralized storage capability.
- Trezor Model T supports 1,200+ coins
- Manage your digital identity. Securely.
- Connect to your smartphone or computer via the USB-C connector
- Model T magnetic dock
- 2x Recovery seed card
- Easy-to-use, ready within 10 minutes
- Intuitive & convenient interface
- Secure your passwords and private keys offline
- Recover your data from offline backups
- Protect your digital keys from theft and hacks
- It’s expensive ($215), compared to some HD wallets
- iOS and Android apps are not (yet) supported
Trezor Model T Pricing
Trezor Model T HD wallet currently cost $215.
|Setup Pricing||Trezor Model T|
Best Bitcoin hardware wallet for everyone
Trezor Model One is an HD wallet that lets you store and control your private keys.
It also has a built-in backup feature, which allows you to back up your entire wallet.
You can generate your own PIN code by using a computer or an RNG on the device, which is displayed on the device’s screen.
Once you have your PIN code, you must enter it every time you want to spend your coins.
It takes about 30 tries to guess correctly, which would take more than 17 years.
You can use the Trezor Model One on Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and Linux.
- Connect to and buy NFTs with 1,000+ coins
- Reinforce your accounts with U2F.
- Micro USB connector to connect to your computer or smartphone
- It’s eco-friendly and easy to carry
- It’s easy to use to buy NFTs (especially as a beginner)
- Connect to 1,000+ coins wherever you are
- Offline backup for your crypto assets
- Hardware token meets environmental standards
- iOS and Android mobile devices not supported yet
Trezor Model One Pricing
Trezor Model One HD wallet currently cost €59.
5. KeepKey (by ShapeShift)
A better hardware wallet to store your NFT access
KeepKey by ShapeShift is a powerful and easy-to-use hardware wallet.
If you’re looking for bank-grade security for your bitcoins, the KeepKey hardware wallet is a solid option.
It makes it easy to protect your bitcoin wealth, from the security of your account details to the ability to write down a backup recovery sentence during initialization.
It’s that simple, and if you’re worried about losing your wallet, you can easily erase your crypto and NFTs with a few clicks of your mouse.
- Buy cryptos, NFTs, and digital assets
- Protect your cryptocurrencies
- Store your private keys offline
- Safeguard your digital assets from hackers
- Quickly exchange cryptocurrencies via ShapeShift
- Generate and manage your private keys offline in cold storage
- Get access to every transaction via offline backup
- It supports 40+ coins
- You can customize transaction speed
- Get unlimited wallet addresses one one device
- Compared to other HD wallets, it supports relatively few cryptos
KeepKey HD wallet currently cost $49.
KeepKey Hardware Wallet Cost
Fees may apply depending on the network
KeepKey is an affordable and easy-to-use hardware wallet in the new ShapeShift Platform, a web-based interface for managing your crypto, now with commission free trading.
Best NFT wallet for beginners
Coinbase Wallet is a form of self-custody wallet for cryptocurrency. Coinbase is a pioneer of NFT wallets.
The company provides exchange and asset custodian services, and its self-custody wallets allow you to manage your crypto assets yourself.
You can view all of your NFTs using their Launcher, a white-label version of Coinbase Wallet.
You can also access your NFTs on any web browser, including Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
- Store & view all of your crypto and NFTs in one place
- Protect your digital assets with industry-leading security
- Support for over 5,500 assets and a whole world of DApps
- Explore the decentralized web on your phone or browser
- Works with Coinbase exchange
- It has a clean user interface
- Earn yield through DeFi
- Grow your NFT collection with a versatile wallet
- Swap assets on decentralized exchanges with ease
- Buy and fund your wallet with debit/credit cards
- Stores private keys for you as it’s a hosted wallet solution
Coinbase Wallet Fees
1.49% to 3.99%
Debit card issuance fee
International POS Purchase Transaction Fee
3% of the transaction value
Coinbase is a crypto exchange platform where you can buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and many other cryptocurrencies, through your bank account, credit cards, or PayPal account.
Best overall Ethereum wallet for NFTs
MetaMask is the most popular crypto wallet for all Ethereum dApps, available as a browser extension and mobile app.
With your MetaMask wallet, you can connect and buy and sell NFTs from major NFT marketplaces.
You can download the extension from your browser’s web store or get the mobile app from the app stores. All for free.
When you install it, you will have to choose a password and seed phrase for your account.
You should write this down, in case you lose your device or forget your password. If you don’t have a seed phrase written down, you should create one.
- Buy, store, send and swap tokens
- Connect to blockchain-based applications (OpenSea, AAVE, Rarible, etc.)
- Generates passwords and keys on your device and keep them private
- A strong community of token traders, developers, and crypto gamers
- The user interface is intuitive and easy for beginners
- It’s easy to buy/sell NFTs via MetaMask
- It integrates with Hardware wallets
- Connect to a support NFT marketplace on the go via the mobile app
- MetaMask has faced issues with attacks and phishing-related issues in the past
- It doesn’t support Bitcoin
0.3% to 0.875%
Base fee is 12.5% (but it varies with EIP-1559)
8. Enjin Wallet
Best NFT wallet for NFT gamers
Enjin Wallet is a popular multi-blockchain wallet that offers a new gaming experience. With this wallet, you can store and trade cryptocurrencies and NFTs.
It also uses 256 AES encryption at both the hardware and application layer, ensuring that your funds and information are safe.
You can add more coins to your wallet at any time by adding them one at a time.
The software will generate recovery phrases and keys for each coin.
Once you’ve added them, you’ll see a recovery phrase and quiz you to make sure you remember it.
- Store and manage BTC, ETH, and 100s of cryptocurrencies
- Build a collection of rare NFTs in one place
- Create as many wallets as you need
- Syncs with hardware wallets (Trezor and Ledger)
- Collect and Trade NFTs on the Enjin Marketplace
- Get free NFTs via the QR code
- It’s easy to trade NFTs via the Enjin Marketplace
- Store and secure your BTC, ETH, and 100s of cryptocurrencies
- Easily create as many wallets as you may need
- Swap 100s of tokens with a lot of available trading pairs
- It has no adequate vetting system (since it’s not open source)
- It lacks a physical backing in assets, commodity, or profit
Enjin Wallet Fees
All transactions to and from the Enjin Wallet are 100% free.
Best open-source digital NFT wallet
AlphaWallet is a production-ready, open-source Ethereum wallet.
It allows businesses to leverage blockchain technology more quickly and launch a minimum viable product (MVP) more quickly.
This wallet is free for both commercial and non-commercial use and features a powerful, customizable UI.
Moreover, it boasts cutting-edge hardware security that helps companies avoid the risk of data breaches.
In short, AlphaWallet is the perfect Ethereum wallet for businesses looking to scale their business.
- 30+ networks are supported natively
- 100% open source (no 3rd party dependency)
- Simple to customize design for your tokens
- Run your token natively for iOS and Android
- Hardware-grade security (cold storage, phishing proof, etc.)
- An easy-to-use interface
- Native support for the NFT based on ETH
- Defi and DApps support built-in browser
- Use AlphaWallet on the go with iOS & Android apps
- It supports only iOS and Android
- Apps built on Ethereum only, more networks will be great
You can download and use AlphaWallet for free. There are no standard or hidden charges.
10. Trust Wallet
Best crypto wallet to store your NFT collections
The most popular way to support a network is by staking. This is a consensus mechanism on Proof of Stake networks.
Staking allows investors to gain governance power while also generating income.
This is a great feature for people who want to earn more passive income with their crypto assets.
- Buy, store, and collect NFTs
- Exchange and earn crypto without leaving the app
- View your collectibles. Arts & NFTs in one place
- Keep your digital assets safe from hackers & scammers
- Track charts and prices within the app
- Get your first $50 of BTC, ETH, and many other cryptocurrencies
- An intuitive user interface that’s easy to use
- Trade cryptocurrencies anytime with ease
- Keep your private keys safe. Only you can access your wallet
- Earn up to 11% APR interest rates
- No web application or platform (only mobile apps)
- It mostly supports NFTs listed in the Binance NFT marketplace
Trust Wallet Fees
Network Transaction Fees
It applies (depending on the transaction amount)
Best crypto & NFT wallet for security
Kukai is a web wallet built for the Tezos blockchain and works equally well on mobile browsers.
Users can import their existing wallets from other platforms, including Ledger hardware, and can create new ones using social media accounts.
The Kukai app can be used for managing your wallets on the go, backup keys, and NFT collectors.
With Kukai, you can store your Tezos tokens, send and receive NFTs.
Once installed, the Kukai app shows a list of all your tokens, with information on each one and their metadata.
- Store your Tezos tokens
- Send and receive NFT collectibles
- Connect Ledger and other hardware wallets
- Keep your digital assets safe
- Connect with Google, Twitter, and Reddit
- Keep your crypto safe in one place
- A simple and clean user interface
- It’s 100% free to use
- Easily integrate with a hardware wallet (such as Ledger)
- It mostly supports Tezos tokens
- There’s no mobile app (yet)
Kukai Wallet is free to use.
12. Math Wallet
Best multi chain digital wallet
Math Wallet is a free crypto wallet that supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Ripple, and Wrapped versions of the currency.
It also supports a dApp browser and an NFT display, allowing you to view and send tokens from your mobile device.
It also allows you to keep a backup of your private key and Keystore, which you can use to create new ones.
You can also import your private key and private storage from another Math Wallet.
- A multichain wallet (98+ chains supported)
- It’s available as a mobile app, extension, web, and hardware
- Earn rewards with MATH Token
- Multi-chain gas tracker App
- Syncing with other devices is It’s easy to swap with other devices
- Easily access DeFi & NFT applications with a one-click dApp store
- It offers a convenient way to swap cryptocurrencies
- Many blockchains are natively supported
- Users may experience dApp staking issues on iOS
- It’s not as stable as the Coinbase Wallet
Math Wallet Fees
Need KYC & Manual Approval
5,000 ~ 1,000,000
10 ~ 5,000
0.1 ~ 20
5 ~ 1,000
0.1 ~ 5
A better multichain DeFi wallet for developers and token holders
Pillar is an innovative multichain DeFi wallet that supports transactions on multiple chains and is DAO-governed.
Its simple user interface is designed to make it easy to navigate between networks.
To help you find the best wallet for your needs, Pillar groups its assets by subcategories and displays predictions of their value.
It supports both Ethereum and NFTs and is available for both iOS and Android devices.
The best thing about this wallet is that you can easily use it on multiple platforms.
- Low-to-no gas fees
- In-app curated insights
- Multichain DeFi wallet with one address
- Open source and non-custodial
- Private keys secured by Smart Contracts
- Store your tokens, NFTs, and dApps
- Easily connect to the Ethereum blockchain
- It supports the Binance Smart Chain
- Pay low or zero fees
- PLR token is automatically verified on Uniswap
- It’s not as trusted as the MetaMask or Coinbase Wallet
In May of 2021, it cost Pillar $4.15 to deploy a smart wallet.
But today, the cost is way higher, Pillar now pays $35.45 on average for the creation of just one smart wallet during an NFT transaction. That’s more than a sevenfold increase in costs.
14. MyEtherWallet (MEW)
Best easy-to-use free Ethereum wallet
MyEtherWallet is a free, online wallet for the digital currency Ethereum.
It comes with a number of features, including a comprehensive list of supported coins and tokens.
It also offers a variety of payment options and a variety of payment methods.
You can send and receive coins and tokens, as well as buy/sell NFTs with it.
This decentralization makes MyEtherWallet one of the most sought-after wallet providers.
The service is available on Windows, Linux, macOS, and mobile devices, so you can access it from any computer.
- Easily buy, send, and receive ETH and ERC20 tokens
- Swap FIAT to ETH, ETH to BTC, and more
- Connect with different ETH Block NFT series
- Join and interact with an active community on Twitter, Reddit, etc
- A hardware token to store your data offline
- Buy and receive ETH with ease
- Keep your cryptocurrencies in a safe online portal
- Collect and secure your ETH block NFTs
- Get your questions answered in the community
- The user interface can be more intuitive
No transaction fees, it’s open source and free to use.
15. Coin98 Wallet
Best all-in-one DeFi wallet
Coin98 Wallet is an all-in-one digital wallet that supports major blockchains.
Its single passphrase helps you manage all your assets with one tool.
It is the best crypto wallet available, combining all the benefits of a conventional crypto wallet with the benefits of an Aggregator dApp.
The app supports all major market services, including BTC, ETH, Litecoin, Ethereum, and many others.
The Coin98 Wallet has many features, including discounts, rewards, and centralized and decentralized experiences.
- A simple and valuable wallet
- Swap crypto tokens in minutes
- Stake crypto assets
- Borrow & lend crypto
- Invest and earn interests on your cryptocurrencies
- An easy-to-use digital wallet
- Swap tokens on the go with the mobile app
- Earn interests up to 2.0%
- Earn rewards when you use the native token
- A low interest rate might discourage crypto holders
Coin98 Wallet Fees
0.000105 BNB (for each transaction on the Binance Smart Chain)
Best blockchain wallet for beginners
Coinomi is a multi-chain blockchain wallet for both mobile & desktop devices.
Native support for 125 blockchains gives users true ownership of the thousands of different tokens they hold.
Coinomi is an excellent choice for people who want to invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and a variety of other cryptocurrencies, and also NFTs.
The wallet is simple to use and can be used on both PCs and mobile devices.
It offers password authentication, biometric authentication, and native support for more than a hundred different cryptocurrencies.
- Buy NFTs through the rich dApp browser
- Exchanges built-in
- Zero fees
- Buy crypto with a card
- Cold staking, Multi-chain, and Cross-Platform
- One-time backup
- Connect to 120+ blockchain networks
- Zero fees are charged
- Buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptos with ease
- An easy-to-use digital wallet
- Password and biometric authentication for added security
- No support for FIAT currency
Fees for sending/receiving payments
It may apply, depending on the state of the network
What are NFT Wallets?
NFT wallets are storage locations that let you manage, buy or sell non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
There are so many wallets (both web-based and hardware) that can be used to store NFTs.
It’s important to pick wallet solutions that can help you maximize results in your NFT adventure.
Choose NFT wallets based on the type of tokens you can store, how much you understand the blockchain technology, and the security benchmarks put in place.
What Features to Look For When Choosing the Best NFT Wallet?
If you’re looking for the best NFT wallet, there are several factors to consider before making your purchase.
1. User Experience
An easy-to-use interface is important, given that NFTs are pretty new and most people have never purchased or sold an NFT.
An NFT wallet app or platform should be straightforward and clean.
We’ve listed the best NFT wallets here, so you should be good if you choose any of them.
An important factor to consider is anonymity of any NFT wallet. The level of privacy offered by each wallet should be clearly-defined and reliable.
So keep an eye on this factor when choosing a wallet — whether it’s digital or a hardware wallet.
3. Removal Of Transaction Limits
Deposit, Withdrawals, and other forms of limitations should be considered when you’re choosing an NFT wallet.
These limitations can cause big problems for established token traders.
It should be easy for users to deposit and withdraw any amount they like, with no limitations whatsoever.
4. Support for Specific Tokens
Does the wallet support ERC721 and ERC1155 tokens?
If you don’t know what that means, here’s a brief explanation: ERC721 is a standard for non-fungible tokens, which simply means that each token has its unique properties within the blockchain.
ERC1155, on the other hand, uses the multi-token standard to define a smart contract interface and could represent any fungible and non-fungible token types.
The importance of security cannot be overemphasized if you’re a crypto trader and NFT enthusiast or collector.
Look for a wallet that offers a safe and secure solution to protect your NFTs, regardless of what type of asset you own.
Keep an eye on the public wallet addresses to prevent hackers from hijacking your tokens stored on the blockchain.
The best NFT wallets offer advanced features such as two-factor authentication, which utilizes an extra layer of security to prevent hackers from accessing your account.
6. Compatibility With Exchanges
You need to consider whether or not the wallet is compatible with different exchanges.
If you’re going to trade different tokens in the future, choose a blockchain wallet compatible with different exchanges.
Benefits of Using an NFT Wallet
An NFT wallet is a digital wallet that allows you to store, send, and transfer all types of non-fungible tokens.
Here are some key benefits of using a NFT wallets:
1. Store Your NFT Collectibles
An NFT wallet is a hub for keeping your NFTs and other cryptocurrencies.
It’s important to secure these non-fungible tokens, otherwise, hackers and criminals might steal your assets.
2. Buy and Sell Cryptocurrencies
Most NFT wallets also facilitate buying and selling of cryptocurrencies.
These are helpful for swapping tokens and navigating the complex world of cryptocurrencies.
You can’t get ahead successfully if you decide to do this manually.
That’s why an NFT wallet is a must-have for token traders and NFT collectors.
3. Keep Your Private Keys Safe
With a hardware wallet such as Ledger NOTE X and Ledger NOTE S, you can securely keep your private keys safe from cyberattacks and hackers.
This is important, because with a physical storage device, you can sync your data to the cloud and have a backup in case you’re hacked (why may never happen).
4. Buy any NFT Project
When NFT projects are announced, you need to get in quickly and buy.
Without an NFT wallet such as MetaMask or Coinbase Wallet, you can’t take advantage of these new projects.
5. Authenticate your NFT
What makes NFTs highly-popular and amazing is the authentication that happens in the blockchain.
A digital wallet can help you authenticate your Artwork, Music, or collectibles. This way, no other person can claim ownership rights to a piece of your art, only you can do that.
How NFT Wallets Work
NFT wallets use the blockchain technology to assign unique IDs to an art or any creation.
Here’s how the wallet works:
The NFT wallet uses its own private key to store assets, and the creator of the asset sets the level of scarcity for each version.
If the original asset is no longer available, the creator can simply create a replica and sell it.
Some replicas are identical, while others are slightly different, such as a seat-assigned ticket.
A signed message is a digital proof of ownership of the private keys and NFT. The creator can sell the NFT for resale royalties.
The NFT wallet is a self-serve platform where the owner can sell their asset on any NFT market.
Why Are NFTs Popular
There’s a reason why non-fungible tokens or NFTs are so popular.
The market size of NFS is huge. According to Reuters, “around 28.6 million wallets traded NFTs in 2021, up from some 545,000 in 2020, hitting $25 billion in 2021.”
Take a look at the trading volume in NFT Marketplaces for Arts and General collectibles.
While a single NFT can be exchanged for one bitcoin, they are not identical.
Instead, they are a form of code, which can manifest themselves as art, photography, or video clips.
The value of each NFT is inherently unique, making it a valuable and collectible digital asset.
Even though you cannot duplicate an individual NFT, you can use multiple NFTs to create a virtual collection.
The value of an NFT is based on what other people are willing to pay for it. This is the same way that a stock’s price is determined.
The basis for stock prices is investor demand. The value of an NFT may be less than the original purchase price, and it may not even be worth reselling at all.
However, the value of an individual NFT may be higher or lower than the original price.
How to Choose The Best NFT Wallet For You
Here are the 3 considerations to make when choosing the best NFT wallet:
1. Cross-chain Compatibility
One of the most important considerations is cross-chain compatibility.
While the term is relatively new to digital trading, this term basically implies that an NFT wallet can support transactions between different blockchains.
The most common example of cross-chain compatibility is the Ethereum platform, which is the best crypto wallet for managing your NFTs.
This ensures that you don’t get locked into a single blockchain, and you can move your funds to a different platform quickly and safely.
2. Exchange fees
Another factor to consider is the exchange fees. If an exchange has a high conversion fee, it could put you off.
Similarly, if you plan to deposit or withdraw NFTs, be sure to pay attention to the conversion fees.
Additionally, the user interface of an NFT wallet should be user-friendly. A complex interface can make it difficult to use the wallet.
All of the listed wallets provide a convenient, user-friendly experience.
The next consideration is security. A reliable NFT wallet should have the ability to support multiple blockchains.
Unlike a traditional wallet, NFTs can be worth exorbitant amounts. The wallet should also be compatible with different types of NFTs.
The NFT wallet you choose should be secure and provide a private key, which gives you access to the NFT and identifies the owner.
How Do I Get an NFT Wallet?
If you want to buy, sell, or collect NFTs, you should first have a digital wallet.
Most NFT wallets do not require KYC checks, but you should still be wary of companies that charge for these services.
A good wallet will allow you to deposit any amount you want, and will automatically connect to the NFT network.
MetaMask is a great example when you’re looking to get an NFT wallet.
Once you get to the homepage, simply click on “Download” to get the browser extension or app.
Be aware that you will need to purchase Ethereum’s native token (ETH) on an exchange or broker and transfer it to the wallet once installed.
If you’re using Binance Smart Chain, or any other chain, you’re required to buy Binance coin (BNB) and send it to the wallet address.
You can use this purchased amount to pay transaction fees for minting or collecting NFTs.
In most cases, you’ll only need a few steps to begin using your NFT wallet. Once you’ve created your NFT wallet, you can immediately start receiving NFTs.
NFT Wallets – FAQs
Here are some of the frequently asked questions about NFT wallets:
Best NFT Wallets – Summary
There you have it – the complete comparison review of the best NFT wallets for 2022.
The rapid growth of non fungible tokens (NFTs) has inspired crypto traders, token holders, and investors to find easier ways to buy, sell, and store their NFTs.
A crypto wallet (both digital and hardware wallets) is the number #1 requirement to exchange, store, and invest in NFTs.
If you don’t know which NFT wallet is perfect for you, I can give you some recommendations based on my experiences.
Here are my final recommendations:
- Ledger Nano X – Best overall NFT HD wallet
- Ledger Nano S – Affordable NFT hardware wallet
- Trezor Model T – A better HD wallet to store your NFTs
- KeepKey – Best NFT wallet for security
- Coinbase Wallet – Best NFT wallet for beginners
- MetaMask – Best overall digital NFT wallet
Now I’d like to turn it over to you:
What NFT wallets do you intend to use?
Did I miss out on your favorite NFT wallet here?
Either way, please let me know by leaving a quick comment below right now.
Further reading on navidm.com: To dive deeper into the world of cryptocurrency, you can check out my in-depth guides to the best crypto exchanges, best crypto lending platforms, the best crypto interest accounts, the best crypto portfolio trackers, as well as the best crypto tax software.
If you are interested in NFTs, be sure to also check out my complete guide to the best NFT marketplaces.