This is a complete guide to the best landing page builder software tools in 2022.
I’ll simplify the process and help you make the right decision for you.
In this in-depth guide on the best landing page builders you’ll learn:
- What the best landing page tools are
- What makes a great landing page builder
- How to not waste money on another ‘fancy’ tool
- And lots more…
So if you’re ready to go “all in” and build high-converting landing pages, this guide is for you.
Let’s dive right in.
What Are The Best Landing Page Builders?
Here are my top picks for the best landing page builders for 2022:
- Thrive Architect
- Kadence Theme
- Swipe Pages
Alright, let’s dive right in. Here are the best landing page software and builders out there.
The best landing page builder for beginners
Leadpages is a powerful landing page builder, which provides many free and paid templates.
You can sort by industry or conversion rate to find the best one for your business.
While there’s a lot of flexibility in using Leadpages, it is important to know what you’re doing and where you’re going.
Most of the free templates are fairly basic and leave little room for customization. While you can alter text and images, the layout and appearance of the page won’t be as flexible.
The Leadpages platform is packed with great features. You can even sign up for a 14-day free trial and use the system for free until you’re satisfied with your results.
- Publish unlimited, professional looking landing pages
- Integrate with third-party software easily
- Choose from over 160 high-converting templates
- A rich built-in analytics
- Run A/B split tests to validate campaigns
- Activate unlimited pop-ups and alerts
- Get access to Rapid Load Speed for your landing pages
- Easily create a landing page with the intuitive drag-and-drop interface
- Add videos and images via the multimedia embed tool
- Track landing page performance with built-in analytics
- Leadpages is a bit pricy (compared to other tools)
- The Standard plan doesn’t allow for follow-up trigger links
- There are no follow-up trigger links for the Standard plan
Leadpages offers two distinct plans:
- Standard: It costs $49/month. Build 1 website, design landing pages, get free hosting, access templates, etc.
- Pro: This plan is for businesses that want to build up to 3 sites, create landing pages, Pop-ups, Alerts, and get every other feature included in Standard.
The best landing page builder to optimize conversions
Instapage is landing page software that makes it easy to create a custom landing page quickly and easily. Its drag and drop functionality makes it easy to create a professional-looking page.
Instapage lets you design a landing page in a few clicks. It offers free and paid templates that can be customized to suit your business’s needs.
The templates are customizable, so you can choose a look and feel that is right for your business.
You can even save your own sections as Instablocks and use them across several landing pages.
The flexibility of Instapage makes it a great choice for agencies. Its pricing model is also competitive with other landing page builder tools.
- A huge collection of easy-to-use templates available
- Pick from the royalty-free image asset
- Run a comprehensive A/B test
- Design landing page forms that convert
- Easily integrate with third-party software
- Instapage is easy to use, with instructions on how to customize templates
- Quickly build a landing page with the drag and drop feature
- Leverage Global Blocks to speed up page creation.
- Getting adding features with custom code is hard
- It’s expensive compared to some other tools
- Not all the templates are 100% mobile responsive
Instapage has 2 plans:
- Building: This plan provides everything you need to build and optimize experiences on your landing page. It costs $299/month (or $199/month if paid annually).
- Converting: This plan is ideal for businesses that want to boost ROAS, lower CPC, increase conversions, heat maps, and more. It’s a custom pricing — based on your needs.
The best landing page software for online advertisers
Unbounce an all-in-one marketing software that helps you build a professional-looking landing page for your business.
You can select from 840+ fonts, and you can use them to create a unique design that will stand out in the eyes of your audience.
No longer will you have to stick with boring text, and you can easily add videos, widgets, and more.
With more than 180 templates to choose from, you can also customize your page to reflect your brand and your products or services.
Unbounce offers a wide variety of templates, including responsive and retina-friendly. Unlike other landing page builders, it also provides CTA features such as opt-in forms.
Because Unbounce is a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) builder, you can customize the design to match your brand’s look and feel.
- Easy to use drag and drop smart builder
- Loads of mobile-responsive templates
- Get access to Pop-ups and Sticky Bars
- Publish landing pages on your custom domain
- Build a high-converting landing page instantly using AI
- Quick access to Conversion Intelligence features
- Run comprehensive A/B tests
- Squeeze pages are limited
- It takes some learning curve to understand the AI
- The reporting dashboard can be more user-friendly
Unbounce has two categories of plans: Smart Builder+ and Smart Copy.
If you’re interested in just the landing page features, the Smart Builder Should be your focus. Here’s a breakdown:
- Launch: Get started with promoting your brand online using landing pages. It costs $90/month (or $81/month if paid annually). Start with 1 domain, 500 conversions, 20,000 visitors.
- Optimize: Achieve more with a $135/month plan (or $122/month if paid annually). Get up to 1,000 conversions, 5 domains, 30,000 visitors, etc.
- Accelerate: If you need big-time bandwidth, go with this plan. Pricing starts at $225/month (or $203/month if paid annually). Get up to 10 domains, 50,000 visitors, 2,500 conversions, and everything included in the Optimize plan.
The best easy-to-use sales funnel builder
It is very easy to customize a landing page and track key metrics. In addition, ClickFunnels also includes its own email service provider.
This means that you can easily integrate the software into your email marketing campaign.
The ClickFunnels landing page builder comes with over 100 templates. Its selection is endless. It offers a large number of stock photos and fonts. You can also add widgets like countdown timers, CTA buttons, and videos.
- Quickly build the best converting sales funnels
- Email and Facebook Marketing integrated
- Build your landing pages with drag and drop editor
- Get 1 Click Upsells with the Smart Shopping Cart feature
- Easily generate and track your leads
- Easy to use drag and drop editor
- Gain access to rich marketing resources
- Set up your sales funnel quickly
- Email marketing tools not available in all plans
- Clickfunnels is expensive
- More integrations with other apps would be nice.
- Click funnels: This is the standard plan. You can create up to 100 pages using the drag and drop editor, choose from the templates, share funnels, and add 3 payment gateways. Pricing starts at $97/month.
- Click funnels Platinum: This plan costs $297/month. You get unlimited funnels, share funnels with others, create unlimited landing pages, add 9 payment gateways, and everything included in the standard plan.
Powerful all-in-one landing page builder and marketing suite
Kartra is a full suite of marketing software. A landing page builder is a necessary part of marketing online, and Kartra is a good option.
It is easy to use and offers dozens of different templates for you to choose from.
Each template has its own unique components and allows you to easily customize it. Creating a page with the Kartra landing page builder is a breeze.
The editor sidebar of the Kartra landing page builder allows you to drag and drop components onto your pages. Once you’ve created your page, you can publish it on the Kartra website or on your own domain.
- 100s of pre-designed templates
- A drag and drop page builder
- Kartra Leads lets you organize your leads
- Build a simple or multi-page funnel flow
- Get customer feedback via Kartra Surveys & Quizzes
- Set up your landing page quickly
- An intuitive drag and drop editor
- Manage your entire campaign with the all-in-one features
- Create a sales funnel for your business
- It requires a learning curve
- The user interface isn’t so friendly
- It’s hard to pull leads from Kartra onto another CRM tool.
Here are the Kartra pricing plans:
- Starter: This starter plan costs $99/month. You can create and host 100 pages, 2,500 leads, 1 custom domain, and host up to 50 videos.
- Silver: This plan comes at $199/month and comes with 5 custom domains, unlimited pages, unlimited videos, up to 25,000 leads, and all features in Silver.
- Gold: It costs $299/month. All the features in the Silver plan, plus unlimited membership sites, unlimited bandwidth.
- Platinum: Get all the features in Gold and a lot more. Pricing starts at $499/month.
The best landing page builder for WordPress users
Thrive Architect is an intuitive landing page builder with an intuitive interface. If you’re a WordPress user, this might be your missing puzzle.
The platform allows you to create custom layouts and fill them with elements that are optimized for conversion.
Most elements are designed to convert visitors to sales or leads.
The tool has inline text editing, which means you can tweak your layouts to suit your brand colors. After you’ve set up your new page, it’s time to customize it!
You can build custom landing pages, or use a ready-made template. The editor shows your changes immediately.
Thrive’s free plan allows you to build multiple pages simultaneously. It also includes a number of templates, which you can customize to fit your business’s style.
- Build gorgeous pages fast with drag and drop editor
- Choose from 300+ smart landing page templates
- Boost conversions with pre-built elements (e.g., countdown timer)
- Create high-converting webinar and product launch pages
- Customize your website, no coding is required
- Visually create a landing page on WordPress
- Choose a pre-designed template and customize
- Included Pop-up engine
- Access to advanced marketing features
- Thrive Architect supports every WordPress theme
- The functionality is limited to WordPress only
- Some of the post-editing tools are hidden
- It requires a bit of a learning curve
With a one-time yearly payment of $228, you gain access to the Thrive Suite by Thrive Themes, which includes Thrive Leads, Thrive Optimize, Thrive Automator, Thrive Apprentice, Thrive Quizzes, and Thrive Architect, which is the drag and drop landing page builder.
The Thrive Suite by Thrive Themes provide premium WordPress tools for business builders and startups. Create awesome websites, build landing pages, and make your business thrive!
The best landing page tool for those who don’t code
Elementor is a drag-and-drop visual page builder for WordPress. It’s highly recommended for those who don’t know how to code.
The tool allows you to design engaging landing pages from within your WordPress editor.
This is a great feature if you want your page to appear exactly the way you want it to.
While you’ll still need a good design eye and a general knowledge of landing page elements to use this tool, it will take a lot of the guesswork out of designing your pages.
The main advantage of Elementor is that it’s free. This means that you can start building your pages as soon as you’re ready. There are no coding skills required, which makes it an excellent choice for beginners.
- An intuitive drag and drop editor
- Choose from 90+ widgets and design custom pages
- Create a full-blown website for your brand
- A rich resource of 330+ tutorials, courses, Webinars, etc.
- Integrate Elementor with third-party apps
- Create a visually-appealing website on WordPress
- Choose a stunning template, customize, and publish
- Elementor is compatible with most themes
- Beginners to WordPress may find it a bit hard to navigate
- Some of the templates take time to load fully
- Essential: This basic plan is for 1 website, access to theme builder, drag and drop editor, etc. Pricing begins at $49/year.
- Expert: It costs $199/year. Build up to 25 sites, 60+ Pro Website kits, premium support, etc.
- Studio: A $499/month plan. Build up to 100 websites, theme builder, drag and drop, etc.
- Agency: Build 1000 websites, and get all the features in the Studio plan. Pricing starts at $999/year.
Elementor is an easy to use page builder for WordPress, the same “building blocks” approach as most of the other page builders out there.
The best landing page builder for WordPress Gutenberg
Kadence Theme is useful for creating custom pages. I have used it on the Navidm.com website and I love it. It’s mobile responsive and fast. With this theme, you can build a stunning landing page for your business using WordPress.
You can use Kadence Blocks to build a custom header, and footer, and much more.
The ‘Kadence Blocks,’ an add-on plugin can make your landing page look amazing. And you can even customize the content with the ‘Row layout’.
You can customize the Kadence theme using the ‘Kadence Blocks’ add-on plugin.
This allows you to customize and modify the look of your landing page. In addition, it works well with Gutenberg and other popular page builders.
- Quickly design your site using a starter template
- Kadence Blocks lets you customize your content and pages
- Use plugins to add extra functionality to your pages
- Get access to premium support
- Use the free version to design basic landing pages
- Easily control page layout with Kadence Blocks
- Launch your landing page quickly with a starter template
- Kadence Theme is insanely fast
- Too many plugins to install at once
- It has learning curve if no previous experience with WordPress
- Essential Bundle ($129/year): Build dynamic WordPress sites with unlimited pages, access to Kadence Blocks Pro, Kadence Theme Pro, etc.
- Full Bundle ($199/year): Build websites with complete tools, Pro Starter Templates, Kadence Cloud, plus every feature in the Essential Bundle.
You can also get a lifetime full bundle for just $649 one-time payment. This deal includes everything in the full bundle, as well as lifetime support and updates, plus get all Kadence future products. This is the deal I bought personally.
Kadence Theme helps you effortlessly build fast and beautiful websites quickly using WordPress Gutenberg editor. Navidm.com is completely built using Kadence theme. You can even create high-converting, beautiful landing pages with ease.
An option for marketers who want an all in one solution
Groove is complete marketing software to automate your business. You can build sales funnels, landing pages, send targeted email campaigns, set up shopping carts, and do so much more.
If you’re looking to build a landing page and sales funnel, GroovePages and GrooveFunnels are the handy tools you should use.
Groove gives you premade templates for all types of marketing campaigns and allows you to customize them with drag and drop features.
You can add different elements to your pages and even edit the text to make them unique and appealing. Then, you can save them for later use or share them with other people.
Groove is free to get started with limited features. If you want to access more advanced features, you should consider the paid plans.
- Create converting sales funnels with GrooveFunnels
- GroovePages lets you create a full-blown website
- Send emails with GrooveMail
- GrooveSell lets you set up an eCommerce solution quickly
- Take your videos to a new level with GrooveVideo
- An easy to use drag and drop functionality
- Create unlimited landing pages and custom domains
- Easy-to-use landing page tool
- Creating funnels is quite easy
- No need to spend additional money on third-party tools.
- It requires a learning curve
- Groove.cm is difficult to navigate for beginners (especially with all the tools)
Here are the Groove pricing plans:
Here are the Platinum Lifetime plans that Groove offers:
- EZ PAY ($699): Access to all 17 Groove Apps for life, lifetime VIP access, earn 40 from Affiliate Program, 3 easy payments.
- Best Value ($1997): Everything that is included in the EZ PAY platinum lifetime plan, plus One Time Payment.
- 2X Pay Plan ($999): This Platinum plan covers everything in EZ PAY, and allows 2 easy payments.
The best landing page tool for creators
The landing page builder in ConvertKit is very user-friendly. You will not have to worry about coding or HTML.
You can drag and drop elements to make your page look the way you want it. You can even create a form and embed it into your WordPress site.
Once your page is finished, you can publish it for your customers. The process is fast and easy.
You can embed the landing page in your website or embed it into your email. If you include a link to the landing page, the visitors will see it when they navigate to that URL.
- Automate your sales funnels
- Easy email templates to choose from
- Sell online courses and eBooks
- Create high-quality landing pages
- Seamless integrations with your favorite tools
- Easily create free landing pages
- High email deliverability rates
- Rich tagging system for your funnels
- Add high-converting opt-in forms to your page
- A bit expensive in comparison to competitors
- Not ideal for managing multiple clients
- More integrations with eCommerce apps will do
ConvertKit’s plans and pricing are based on the number of email subscribers you have.
This chart and breakdown below are based on 1,000 subscribers.
- Free ($0/month): Get started with building your email list, create unlimited landing pages and forms, sell digital products, send broadcast emails, etc.
- Creator ($29/month): Create unlimited landing pages and forms, live chat and email support, and everything included in the free plan.
- Creator Pro ($59/month): Every feature included in the Creator plan, including Priority live chat and email support, free migration from other tools, subscriber scoring, etc.
ConvertKit helps online creators with their email marketing. This is my email marketing software I personally use in my business.
The best landing page builder for email marketers
GetResponse is a popular email marketing solution. It offers an amazing landing page editor — which allows you to customize the appearance of your landing page.
You can change the background of the page, the width, and the colors of the template. You can view the final version of your landing page in a preview before publishing it. Just drag and drop the items you want to add to your page and publish.
You can also choose between different themes, so you can create a unique design.
Besides landing page builders, GetResponse is also great for small businesses and individuals looking to test out different variations of a website.
It is significantly cheaper than LeadPages, and it includes a variety of tools.
Although it may seem a little confusing at first, you will find the interface intuitive and easy to use. The platform is easy to navigate, with hundreds of templates and tools for lead generation.
- Create mobile-responsive landing pages with a drag-and-drop editor
- Send highly-targeted emails to subscribers
- Create a workflow for marketing automation
- Choose from a wide array of stunning landing page templates
- Track performance with GetResponse’s robust analytics tool
- It’s easy to use
- Quickly send emails via the Campaign Builder feature
- Segment your email list based on different metrics
- GetResponse offers 100+ free landing page templates
- It’s difficult to visualize the progress of each campaign
- Managing multiple clients is a bit daunting
- Forms need to be more responsive
GetResponse has plans suitable for everyone and large businesses. This breakdown is perfect for small businesses and/or beginners:
- FREE ($0.00/month): Start with 500 contacts, build 1 landing page, get a custom domain, signup forms, etc.
- BASIC ($15/month): It allows 1,000 contacts, Set up Autoresponders, Create unlimited landing pages, basic segmentation, email scheduling, etc.
- PLUS ($49/month): Every feature included in the BASIC plan, plus marketing automation, webinars, add 3 team members, create 5 sales funnels.
- PROFESSIONAL ($99/month): You get all the features in the PLUS plan, and also paid webinars, add 5 team members, eCommerce features, web push notification, create unlimited funnels.
The best all in one solution for large businesses
HubSpot is an all-in-one marketing platform. The HubSpot landing page builder is an intuitive tool for creating and deploying high-converting landing pages.
It offers a variety of features, including personalized SEO suggestions and tracking of visitors, leads, and customers.
It is also easy to use and includes features such as marketing automation, blogging, social media scheduling, and traffic analytics. The free version can help you create up to four pages.
If you’re a newbie, you should probably consider a free version of the HubSpot landing page builder.
This program has a large library of modules and features and allows you to use rich text, videos, and other media.
- Design personalized landing pages
- Improve your landing pages with A/B tests
- List segmentation tools to target the right people
- Create mobile-friendly sites with responsive layouts
- Understand your audience with a robust customer reporting dashboard
- An easy to use interface for creating landing pages
- A comprehensive resource library to improve your learning
- Manage your entire business operations in one account
- Customizable templates you can make your own
- HubSpot integrates well with a lot of tools
- HubSpot is a bit expensive in comparison with the competitors
- It requires a learning curve to master all the tools
Here’s a quick overview of HubSpot’s pricing and plans:
- Starter ($45/month): It begins with 1,000 marketing contacts, email marketing, create landing pages, etc.
- Professional ($800/month): Manage 2,000 contacts, other features include ABM tools and automation, Dynamic personalization, etc.
- Enterprise ($3,200/month): This is for established companies that want to manage 10,000 contacts, and gain access to Single sign-on, manage teams & brands, etc.
HubSpot's mission is to help millions of organizations grow better. Comprised of Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, and a powerful free CRM, HubSpot's award-winning growth platform gives thousands of companies the tools they need to manage the customer experience -- all the way from awareness to advocacy.
The best landing page builder for businesses that want to scale
Wishpond’s landing page builder has a lot of unique features. The platform allows you to publish your landing pages anywhere – your website, WordPress site, Facebook, or even Instagram.
You can also opt to use Wishpond’s Jumpstart Program, which includes a custom strategy that you can customize to help your business grow.
You can try out their service for free or choose one of their paid plans. If you’re unsure about which plan is best for your business, you can sign up for a trial and try out the platform.
Wishpond is a complete digital marketing platform. It helps you manage leads and run marketing campaigns. It gives you detailed insights into the actions your leads take, as well as how many of those leads are converted into customers.
- 100+ mobile-responsive templates to pick from
- Create and test landing pages
- Generate target leads with Pop-ups & Forms
- Add custom HTML to your pages
- A complete marketing automation tool
- Create and personalize landing pages
- Easily test dynamic content
- A reliable tool for eCommerce brands
- Quickly follow up on abandoned shoppers
- Easily create pop-ups with smart behaviors
- The analytics dashboard isn’t user friendly
- More responsive templates will be amazing
Let’s breakdown Wishpond’s pricing and plans:
- Starting Out ($49/month): Create unlimited landing pages, Pop-ups, Social Contests, set up email automation, manage 1,000 leads, etc.
- Rapid Growth ($199/month): In addition to all the features in the preceding plans, you also get optimal customer support, free implementation coaching, and up to 10,000 leads.
The most affordable landing page builder for agencies
Landingi is one of the most popular landing page builders. It offers a drag and drop interface and is fully compatible with all the popular browsers.
It also allows users to embed their landing pages on Facebook, HubSpot, and SalesForce.
However, despite its popularity, the tool does have a few drawbacks. The following are some of them
The editor comes with handy templates and instructions. You can also white-label it for your clients for a small monthly fee. The best part about Landingi is that it is completely customizable and easy to use.
- Simple drag and drop builder
- Pick from 400+ templates to speed up your landing page creation
- Rub multiple A/B tests simultaneously
- Add high-converting forms to your pages
- Integrate with your favorite marketing tools
- Easy to use drag and drop editor
- Personalize your design with fonts, colors, images, etc.
- Quickly integrate with Google Analytics to track page traffic
- Landingi is a bit expensive for individuals, perfect for agencies
- Adding custom codes is a bit laggy
- The user interface could be improved for beginners
Landingi offers 4 distinct plans:
- Core ($35/month): A starter plan suitable for beginners. It comes with an intuitive drag and drop editor, and other features.
- Create ($79/month): A perfect plan for business owners and small businesses. It gives you every feature in ‘Core’ and so much more.
- Automate ($109/month): If you’re a marketing pro, this might be the best plan for you — gain access to automation tools to improve your conversions.
- Agency ($129/month): Resellers, Agencies, Integrators can use this plan to launch offers and serve multiple clients, at once.
The best landing page software for eCommerce brands
Systeme.io landing page builder allows you to create a page in a matter of minutes. With the intuitive layout and powerful features, creating your own landing page is easy.
With the help of color-coded building blocks, you can create multiple variations of the same page and personalize them to suit your business needs.
Whether you’re trying to sell a product or service or run an online event, the built-in landing pages are sure to get your message across to your audience.
The platform’s drag and drop editor is a great way to create landing pages. The editor also allows you to edit the page from mobile devices.
- Design landing pages for your online campaigns
- Create conversion-based sales funnels
- Send unlimited emails
- Launch your website with the site builder tool
- Host evergreen webinars
- The site builder is easy to use
- Easily create engaging blog content
- Set up a system to sell products online
- Quickly launch and profit from online courses
- The drag and drop builder could be improved
- Not too many templates to choose from
- The user interface could be simplified for newbies
Let’s quickly see the overview of Systeme’s pricing plans:
- Free: ($0.00/month): Build 3 sales funnels, 1 blog, publish unlimited blog posts, send unlimited emails to 2,000 contacts.
- Startup ($27/month): Manage 5,000 contacts, send unlimited emails, up to 10 sales funnels, etc.
- Webinar ($47/month): Everything included in ‘Startup’ plus 10,000 contacts, 50 sales funnels, etc.
- Enterprise ($97/month): Every feature is unlimited in this plan, except contacts, which is pegged at 15,000.
The best landing page solution for small businesses & agencies
ShortStack is a great tool for building SEO-friendly landing pages.
The campaign builder is an intuitive drag-and-drop editor that will let you customize the design of your page without the need for coding knowledge.
Once you’ve selected a template, you can begin customizing it with the drag-and-drop editor.
Standard website builders should be familiar with how to use this tool. It can be used to create a range of different types of landing pages, including blogs and social media channels.
In addition to landing pages, ShortStack has a variety of other features. It allows you to build contests, giveaways, and quizzes.
These features can be used to drive visitor engagement and increase sales leads.
- Create stunning landing pages for ad campaigns
- Add forms, videos, and other media to your page
- Include pop-up to capture email leads
- Run hashtag contests easily
- Design mini websites on the go
- ShortStack is easy to use for non-coders
- Easily create personalized contest landing pages
- An easy-to-use templates library
- If you’re not using the contest feature, then ShortStack is expensive
- Lacks API integration to capture and transfer email leads
The pricing structure of Shortstack is as follows:
- Business ($99/month): 10,000 contest entries, 50,000 views, create landing pages, etc.
- Agency ($249/month): 50,000 entries, 250,000 views, video upload contests, landing pages, etc.
- Brand ($499/month): Build landing pages, host contests; 500k entries, 2,500,000 views, and more.
- Enterprise: You need to contact sales for custom pricing.
17. Swipe Pages
The best landing page builder to maximize ROI
The Swipe Pages landing page builder is a powerful tool for building high-converting landing pages.
It includes a gallery module that lets you upload full galleries and manage them from any device.
The platform also features analytics, dynamic text, and professional templates. With Swipe Pages, you can use drag-and-drop functionality to create fully responsive AMP landing pages without the need for coding.
You can create a unique design for each variant, based on your preferences and choose the color scheme.
The interface is easy to use, and you don’t need technical skills to get started. The builder supports Accelerated Mobile Pages, or AMP, which is a popular open-source HTML framework that implements fast mobile pages.
It improves the user experience by delivering pages that load almost instantly.
- Quickly create high-converting landing pages
- Track landing page ROI easily
- Use AMP to improve the page loading experience
- A fully intuitive drag and drop editor
- 25+ advanced modules to customize your landing pages
- A simple drag and drop builder for beginners
- Easily integrate Swipe Pages with 1000s of applications
- Quickly compress images while keeping the quality
- Code caching needs to be improved.
- It’s expensive in comparison to the features you get
- Startup ($39/month): Create Smart Pages, 1 custom domain, 20,000 traffic, etc.
- Marketer ($89/month): Unlimited conversions, 50,000 traffic, unlimited landing pages, and every feature in the Startup plan.
- Agency ($199/month): All the features available in the Marketer plan, plus, unlimited conversions, unlimited custom domains, 500,000 traffic, etc.
A better landing page option for website owners
Ucraft is an easy-to-use landing page builder — ideal for creating branded landing pages for any campaign.
Typically, branded landing pages are created for conversion purposes and to collect demographic information.
A major benefit of Ucraft is its extensive templates. You can choose from 63 templates, which may not be as diverse as Wix’s.
The themes are 100% responsive, which is ideal for creative users. Whether you’re selling a product or collecting lead data, landing pages should make your visitors’ experience more pleasurable.
The Ucraft landing page builder provides a comprehensive platform to make your landing pages stand out from the crowd.
- An intuitive landing page builder. Zero coding experience.
- A wide array of 120+ templates to pick from
- Use the drag-and-drop editor to quickly build pages
- Create and host websites on Google Cloud
- Create stunning landing pages with ease
- Set up and run your own blogging business
- It’s easy to use, especially for beginners and non-coders
- The drag and drop editor has a simple UI
- Gain access to 100+ saved blocks for forms, Slider, CTAs, and FAQs.
- The royalty-free icons take time to load fully
- Third-party integrations with apps are limited
- The features are limited, especially when compared to LeadPages
Here’s a quick breakdown of Ucraft’s pricing and plans:
- Free Plan: Create a free website with up to 15 pages, connect your domain, secure your site with SSL, and get unlimited bandwidth.
- Pro Website: This plan starts out at $10/month when paid annually. Get a free domain, create an unlimited number of pages, use advanced elements, unlimited bandwidth, and every other feature included in the Free Website plan.
- Pro Shop: Pricing starts at $21/month. Get every feature in Pro Website, including SEO tools, designer tools, blogging tools, 24/7 support, and a multilingual website.
- Unlimited: It costs $69/month. Get all the features of Pro Shop, plus add an unlimited number of pages, integrate with 50+ payment methods, add 20+ shipping methods, etc.
What Is a Landing Page Builder?
Landing page builder software enables you to create high-converting landing pages with few easy clicks.
Unlike traditional website builder software, this tool helps you to design the perfect page for each campaign.
Smart online marketers use landing pages to engage the prospect and nudge them to take action. That’s why 48% of marketers create a new landing page for each new campaign.
These tools make it easy for you to build a high-converting page, even without any technical knowledge.
In addition, you can use them to duplicate the design of an existing webpage.
A good landing page builder will help you create a page that focuses on the benefits of the product so that you can convert your visitors into sales.
Benefits of Using a Landing Page Builder
Why should you use a landing page builder? Here are some of the benefits:
1. Easy to Use
A Landing Page Builder is software that allows you to create a page in seconds, without writing a single line of code.
This type of software is much easier to use than many other website builders.
It provides you with over 100 customizable templates for a variety of goals, and you can easily customize them to meet your needs.
For example, Instapage is easy to use, as you don’t have to know any code to create a landing page. Instead, you can drag and drop blocks to the location you want, adjust the copy and imagery, and make the page your own.
Some people think that landing page builders are complicated, and this isn’t true. In fact, the software makes it simple for anyone to use, even inexperienced marketers.
They also provide features like dynamic text replacement, A/B testing, analytics, and email integration.
2. Validate Your Campaign with A/B Tests
One of the best ways to improve the conversion rate of your landing page is to run A/B testing. A landing page tool can help you accomplish that.
Using this method, you can create variations of the same page and specify the URL of the original page.
This feature loads all the content into an editor so you can edit the content as needed.
After creating a variation, you can drag and drop the desired content to the editor. You can then view the results to see which variation generates the most leads.
A/B testing is a key part of improving your conversion rate, but it can be time-consuming.
3. A collection of ready-to-use templates
The best landing page builder comes with 100+ mobile-responsive templates to increase your conversion rate.
You can choose from this library, customize it accordingly, and launch your landing page in no time.
The landing page builder template should allow you to create an attractive mobile-friendly site using a premade template.
It should also come with marketing automation that makes it easy to contact your leads.
While you may not have the time to learn complex marketing techniques, a landing page builder template should help you automate your marketing.
4. Seamless integrations with 3rd-party apps
One of the best things about landing page tools is the extensive features they have.
If you already have a marketing tool that you’re using, a landing page software can help you integrate or connect with — to use it.
For example, you can connect GetResponse email marketing software to your Unbounce or Instapage landing page builders. When this happens, you’ll benefit from both worlds.
What Makes A Great Landing Page Builder?
A good landing page builder offers features beyond creating beautiful landing pages.
Even if you’re a beginner, you should be able to use landing page software to create beautiful designs with little or no coding required.
As a digital marketer or business owner, a landing page tool helps you to manage every aspect of your business, including analytics, website design, A/B testing, integration with third-party apps, etc.
Above all, a great landing page builder should be easy to use, such that you’re able to do everything yourself — from designing a simple page — to creating a full-blown website from scratch — to capturing email leads and sending follow-up emails.
How To Choose From The Best Landing Page Builder For You?
What factors should you consider when choosing a landing page builder?
What benchmarks do you use as a yardstick for the best landing page software?
Keep an eye on these key features:
1. Drag-and-drop editor
A drag and drop editor or builder will make your life better when creating a landing page. You can save costs since you no longer have to spend extra money to hire a web developer. So make sure your choice for the best landing page builder uses the drag-and-drop editor.
There’s nothing wrong with using premade templates. In fact, it’d be strange if a landing page tool doesn’t provide any or just serves you with outdated templates.
Even if you don’t use the templates, you can be inspired to create a better landing page just by looking at them.
3. A/B testing
You can’t possibly know how one landing page will perform. That’s why conducting an A/B test is crucial. And your landing page provider should be able to offer this feature.
It’s easier to ascertain the success of your website and landing pages if you launch two or more versions of the same page. In the end, the page that got the most conversions becomes the winner.
4. Mobile-Responsive Tools
You have to be where your audience is. The majority of them use their mobile devices more than the standard computer. That’s why you must make sure your landing pages display well on mobile devices.
While most landing page builders will promise a mobile-response template library, some of these templates don’t live up to the praises. So check it yourself. Start with the free trial to double-check this claim.
When choosing the best landing page builder for your business, consider third-party integrations with other tools.
You should look at all the apps and platforms the landing page tool can integrate seamlessly with.
A simple example: Your preferred software should easily integrate with your Google Analytics account so that you can access analytics data straight from the builder.
Landing Page Builder FAQ
Here are some frequently asked questions about landing page builder software tools.
Best Landing Page Builders – Summary
I hope you have enjoyed going through this ultimate comparison review of the best landing page builder software tools and platforms.
With so many landing page services out there, you want to consider your business’ needs, know your price point, and choose a tool based on what features are most important to you.
Here are my final recommendations:
- Leadpages: Best landing page builder for most people starting out.
- Unbounce: Best landing page software tool for advertising.
- Instapage: Best landing page software to optimize conversions.
- ClickFunnels: Best landing page builder for sales funnels.
- Thrive Architect: Best landing page builder for WordPress (Thrive Suite includes powerful tools as well).
- Kadence Theme: Best landing page tool if you prefer using WordPress Gutenberg builder (and as a bonus it’s best for building WordPress websites – this site navidm.com is using the Kadence Theme).
Now, it’s your turn:
What landing page builder will you use? Do you have a favorite landing page builder?
Perhaps you already use a more powerful landing page software covered (or I missed out on) in this guide.
Either way, I’d love to hear from you. Leave a comment below right now.
Further reading on navidm.com: To take your online courses to the next level, be sure to check out my complete guide to the best online course platforms. You can also check out my guide to the best webinar software and best sales funnel builders, and even more in-depth online software reviews here.