Here’s the ultimate guide to the crypto portfolio trackers to help you choose the right platform or app.
With a crypto portfolio tracker, it’s easy to keep track of your profits, portfolio value, and real-time performance of your crypto assets (BTC, ETH, DOGE, etc.).
I’ll reveal a lot of trusted crypto portfolio trackers with easy-to-use features.
This guide will show you:
- What the best crypto portfolio trackers are
- What a crypto portfolio tracker is
- What to consider when choosing a crypto portfolio tracker
- The benefits of using a crypto portfolio tracker
- Frequently asked questions
- And lots more…
So if you’re ready to track, profit, and manage all your cryptocurrencies from one central dashboard, this guide is for you.
Let’s dive right in.
What Are The Best Crypto Portfolio Trackers?
Here are my top picks for the best crypto portfolio trackers for 2022:
- FTX (formerly Blockfolio)
- Delta Exchange
- Coin Market Manager
- Lunch Money
- Crypto Tax Calculator
- CoinLedger (formerly CryptoTrader)
Alright, let’s dive right in. Here’s a breakdown of the 24 best crypto portfolio trackers of 2022:
Best overall crypto portfolio tracker
Koinly is a cryptocurrency portfolio tracker that is based in California. The company provides services in over 20 countries around the world.
Users can choose between a free or a paid plan, and the free version allows users to create all of their tax reports.
This portfolio tracker can simplify the process of tax reporting for crypto investors.
- Easily import your trades from 300+ exchanges and wallets
- Preview your capital gains
- Download your tax document
- Available in 20+ countries
- Get crypto tax reports in 20 minutes
- It supports a lot of cryptocurrencies and exchanges
- Free version of the app lets you track performance on the go
- Multiple tiers are available with varying costs
- It works in 20+ different tax jurisdictions
- The app can get costly for frequent traders
- It’s more expensive compared to other crypto tax apps
- You can’t pay for services with cryptocurrency
- FREE ($0.00/forever): 10,000 transactions, Portfolio tracking, Wallets & exchange accounts, etc.
- NEWBIE ($49.00/tax year): All the features in the free plan, plus Defi, Margin trades, etc.
- HODLER ($99/tax year): 1,000 transactions, unlimited wallets and exchange accounts, etc.
- TRADER ($179/tax year): 3,000 transactions, plus unlimited feature usage
2. FTX (formerly BlockFolio)
Best crypto portfolio tracker for smart investors
FTX is a crypto tracker that offers a desktop interface and is available on the App Store and Google Play.
It lets you monitor all your digital assets in one convenient location.
The app is user-friendly, allowing you to view price data on a chart, and it has a graphical user interface that’s easy to navigate.
FTX can also automatically sync with exchanges, which is useful if they are not already on the platform.
- Free crypto rewards
- Buy and trade crytocurrencies
- Earn interests up to 7% APR on crypto and FIAT deposits
- CrRypto portfolio tracker
- Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and other cryptocurrencies
- Earn up to 8% on crypto and FIAT deposits
- Track your crypto portfolio with ease
- Download mobile app, and track portfolio on the go
- Earn free crypto on every trade above $10
- No desktop app or website (just a mobile app)
- Low interest rates compared to Nexo and other crypto lending platforms
Up to 8%
Best crypto platform to get $30,000 trading bonus on signup
Delta Exchange crypto portfolio tracker app allows you to view your entire portfolio on a single page.
You can easily sync your account on up to 5 devices, and you can view your current crypto holdings from anywhere.
The app is available for Android and iOS devices and lets you customize notifications based on your preferences.
You can receive notifications on your phone when a new transaction is made, or when the development team of a particular crypto releases a new update.
- Track your crypto portfolio
- Trade Futures & Options
- Get 100% fee cashback
- Deposit and get up to $30,000 trading bonus
- Make money with Delta Invest (via interests)
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Easily track crypto assets and stocks in one place
- Connect to 300+ exchanges with ease
- Get started with the BASIC plan for free
- No desktop version (a mobile app only)
- It’s expensive compared to other trackers
Delta Exchange Fees
IRS Taker Fee
IRS Maker Fee
Best portfolio and analytical tool for crypto trading
Coin Market Manager provides a crypto portfolio tracker tool that lets you track all of your investments in one dashboard.
It provides a detailed report on your total portfolio value, profit & loss, and which coins you’ve purchased.
You can also choose to convert cryptocurrencies into FIAT currency, as well as check your break-even on live investments.
- Auto Trade Imports
- Advanced crypto analytics
- Charts & Tagging, Trade Reports
- Connect multiple exchange
- Trading tools and stats
- The user interface is clean and easy to use
- Easily track crypto accounts across exchanges
- Link your exchange and wallet accounts in minutes
- Stay protected with encrypted data and Read Only API
- It’s expensive (starting at $49.99/month)
Coin Market Manager Pricing
- Basic: It’s completely free and offers a casual trading platform.
- Professional ($49.99/month): Everything in Basic plan and more – Unlimited Verification Pages, Automated Trading Journal, etc.
- Enterprise ($59.99/month): When you want more features, such as CSV downloads and reports, 20 extra exchanges & reports, etc.
A better platform to track your crypto portfolio and taxes
CoinTracker automates Bitcoin taxes, crypto portfolio tracking, and gives real-time crypto prices.
A cryptocurrency portfolio tracker is a good tool to keep track of all your investments.
With the CoinTracker crypto portfolio tracker, you can sync your data across all of your devices. It supports 300+ exchanges and well over 8,000 cryptocurrencies.
This way, you can keep up with all of your transactions from anywhere.
You can also manage your crypto taxes with ease using CoinTracker.
- Automated crypto portfolio tracking
- 300+ exchanges & 8,000+ cryptocurrencies supported
- Downloadable tax reports
- Track your portfolio on the go with iOS and Android mobile apps
- Easily generate IRS form 8949
- It tracks your crypto investments with ease
- Quickly generate tax reports using 12 unique methods
- The mobile app is easy to use
- It doesn’t support margin trading
- There’s no option for derivatives, swaps, and futures
- Free ($0.00/tax year): For beginners, 25 transactions, forum support, and some basic features.
- Hobbyist ($59/tax year): 100 transactions, cost basis & capital gains, plus all the features in the free plan.
- Premium ($199/tax year): All the features in Hobbyist, plus Error reconciliation, Margin trading, etc.
- Unlimited: This is priced individually. It allows unlimited transactions, tax summary by wallet, concierge support, and all the features and tools that app offers.
Best crypto portfolio tracker for beginners
Accointing is a platform that lets you track your portfolio and file your crypto taxes with ease.
It supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Polygon, Arbitrum, Avalanche, Solana, and other popular cryptocurrencies.
It also offers tax reporting for a variety of investment vehicles, including Bitcoin and Ethereum.
In addition to Accointing, Coinmarketcap also supports a variety of cryptocurrencies. Its competitors include CoinTracking, Blockpit, and Kubera.
- Crypto portfolio tracking tools
- Crypto tax calculator
- Trading tax optimizer
- Import your crypto transactions from 300+ exchanges
- Review & get valuable crypto insights
- The user interface is ideal for beginners
- It’s available for desktop and mobile
- Download & print your crypto portfolio reports
- It supports 300+ exchanges & wallets
- It’s expensive compared to some crypto trackers
- The features might be overwhelming for beginners to crypto
- Free Plan: Up to 25 transactions to get you started.
- Hobbyist ($79/tax year): 500 total transactions, tax-loss harvesting tool, crypto tracker app, etc.
- Trader ($199/tax year): 5,000 total transactions, track your whole portfolio, plus all the features in Hobbyist.
- Pro ($299/tax year): 50,000 transactions, portfolio tracking dashboard, plus all the features in Trader.
Best spreadsheet alternative crypto portfolio tracker
Kubera is a subscription-based crypto portfolio tracker that tracks all your digital assets, including cryptocurrencies.
The app works with global banks, brokerages, and currencies. It supports all major stock exchanges, as well as cryptocurrency wallets and exchanges.
The platform is easy to use and is customizable. It can also keep track of your inactive accounts and remind you to update your asset values regularly.
- Analyze your Net Worth
- Track all assets – Traditional & crypto
- Global banks, Brokerages, and Currencies supported
- Track NFTs
- Accurate IRR for every investment
- Easily track your crypto and stock portfolio
- It values crypto assets like your home, domains, and cars
- You can leave access to your beneficiary with the “Dead man’s switch” feature
- It supports 20,000+ different banks worldwide
- There’s no mobile app at the moment
- It can get costly with added upgrades
- Kubera Personal ($225/year): All the amazing features for tracking your crypto and traditional investment portfolio
- Kubera Institutional: This plan is ideal for CPAs and Family Offices who manage client portfolios, as well as for Advisors.
Note: You can try Kubera for 14 days at $1 to see how it works.
Best app to manage crypto and DeFi portfolio
CoinStats is a crypto app that lets you manage your crypto and DeFi portfolio in one place.
If you want to manage your crypto assets, you’ll find CoinStats to be a great option.
You can sync your portfolio with your wallet or exchange, see all transactions and share your account with friends and family.
This app offers a lot of functionality to help you manage your cryptocurrency assets.
You can also view alerts from your favorite crypto exchanges and other services, including your own.
- 400+ crypto exchanges and wallets supported
- One dashboard to track every crypto asset
- Seamless portfolio management
- Military-grade Encryption to securely store your data
- Earn up to 20% APY for your crypto deposits
- A simple all-in-one crypto portfolio tracker
- Sync with Binance, Coinbase, and other popular exchanges
- Earn daily profit of up to 30% APY for your crypto deposits
- CoinStats has a clean dashboard that’s easy to use
- It’s affordable (pricing starts at $4.99/month)
- The free version of app lacks some key features
- It supports only a few Bitcoin wallets
- PRO ($4.99/month): 10 exchange connections, coin insights, 1,000 transactions, 10 wallet connections, etc.
- PREMIUM ($19.99/month): Unlimited exchange connections, 100,000 transactions, and all the features in PRO.
- COMMUNITY: Get custom pricing if you’re a team of 10+ trading members. There are special pricing packages for you.
Note: You can save up to 30% when you pay yearly.
Best crypto exchange with trading bot
Pionex is an exchange with a built-in crypto portfolio tracker and a trading bot.
It’s that’s user-friendly and lets you track your cryptocurrency holdings with a single click.
The Pionex app is compatible with most popular browsers and includes information on more than 100 different cryptocurrencies.
The interface is simple and user-friendly, with a live chat and overview of the market.
- Grid Trading Bot: Make profits from the volatility
- Earn 15% – 50% APR with Arbitrage Bot
- Deposit/withdraw funds using your bank account
- Get started with $100 minimum investment amount (no lockup period)
- Track your crypto portfolio
- Earn interests every 8 hours (up to 50% APR)
- Easily deposit and withdraw funds with your bank account
- No lockup period
- The minimum deposit of $100 is high, compared to some competition where you can start with $10
- It doesn’t give a detailed crypto tracking report
Pionex Fee Structure
Minimum deposit amount
15% to 50% APY
A better crypto portfolio tracker for real-time analysis
Vig.io provides real-time stocks and crypto analysis reports. It also allows you to view historical transactions and destinations.
You may narrow down your leaderboard by trading assets across multiple exchanges.
This popular crypto portfolio tracker supports 20+ major cryptocurrencies. The mobile app is easy to use and doesn’t sacrifice functionality for design.
It’s available for iOS and Android.
- Crypto market analysis and reports
- Lots of exchanges supported
- Crypto and stock portfolio tracker
- Global Market Cap
- Get a unified crypto, stock, options, ETFs, and movers terminal
- Earn rewards with daily fantasy stock games
- Free real-time market insights and actionable data
- Real-time alerts and indicators for crypto traders
- The user interface is cluttered with plenty of whistles and bells
- The PRO plan is expensive (costs $49.99/month) compared to some crypto platforms.
- vig Free: Basic Market Indicators, Real-time Global Crypto Prices, Fantasy Stock Games, and more.
- vig PRO ($49.99/month): Get advanced features such as OptionsMatrix, Live Charting with built-in volume & money indicators, all-in-one terminal, PRO market indicators, plus everything in the vig Free plan.
Best all-in-one crypto trading software
Altrady is an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading software. It allows you to trade multiple exchanges, and track portfolio performance in real-time.
It has a clean user interface and supports the major exchanges, including Binance, Huobi, KuCoin, Coinbase Pro, Kraken, FTX, and many more.
You can use Altrady to manage your trades and crypto portfolio from one single trading platform.
There’s no need to keep juggling multiple exchanges and passwords.
- Bitcoin trading software
- Track your crypto portfolio
- Real-time crypto alerts
- All-in-one trading platform
- Fully customizable dashboard
- A simple and easy-to-use crypto trading software
- A wide array of customizable tools
- Its learning center includes videos, and other learning materials
- Hotkeys and journaling features help investors make smarter decisions
- The standard broker fees can get costly (with the monthly pricing)
- More crypto portfolio tracking tools will be appreciated
- Basic ($27.69/month): Crypto Base Scanner signals on ApexTrader, Zignaly, manage your assets, etc.
- Essential ($49.89/month): All the features in Basic, plus Trading Terminal and signals on multiple platforms.
- Premium ($88.74/month): Get all the Basic and Essential features to multiply your crypto trading efforts.
Note: Save 30% each month when you pay annually.
Best portfolio tracker for investors
Sharesight is a stock portfolio tracker, but also offers features to track your crypto portfolio.
With this app, you can import up to 200 global brokers, as well as leading markets worldwide. With the option to add any asset type.
This app allows you to track all of the most popular cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin.
It updates prices every 5 minutes, and you can enter prices in the US dollar, CAD, GBP, YEN, or other fiat currencies. You can even export your data into CSV or Excel and view it at a glance.
- Track your digital investments
- Share access to your portfolio and tax reports
- Major exchanges supported
- Automatic holding updates
- Get started with a free plan that allows 10 Holdings and 1 portfolio
- Easily sync and track your crypto performance in one place
- It’s easy to use
- Unique tax reporting tools
- Only 8 cryptocurrencies can be tracked
- The free plan offers Limited reporting and 1 Custom group
- Free ($0.00/forever): 1 portfolio, 10 Holdings, 1 Custom group, with Limited reporting
- Starter ($15/month): 20 Holdings, Basic support, and all the features in the free plan.
- Investor ($24/month): 4 portfolios, unlimited Holdings, plus all the features in the Starter plan.
- Expert ($31/month): 10 portfolios, unlimited holdings, 5 Custom groups, Priority support, and Full reporting.
13. Lunch Money
Best personal finance app for crypto investors
Lunch Money is a personal finance, budgeting and crypto portfolio app.
If you’re looking for a comprehensive cryptocurrency portfolio tracker that syncs with multiple accounts, Lunch Money may be the perfect solution.
The application can help you manage your portfolio and your budget, and it has even included a Google Chrome extension.
With so many features, it’s easy to see why so many investors and traders rely on it for their personal finances.
- Automatically track your crypto assets
- Choose from 1,000 cryptocurrencies
- Get real-time updates & latest exchange rates
- Upload transactions via CSVs
- Connect your crypto wallets and ledges
- Track your net worth month over month
- A clean and intuitive crypto tracker dashboard
- High-level encryption to protect your data
- It supports multiple cryptocurrency portfolios
- You can share accounts with team members or partners
- There’s no mobile app (yet)
- The customer support can be more responsive (via phone calls)
Lunch Money Pricing
$10/month (billed monthly)
$70/first year. $100 after the first year.
Best platform for cryptocurrency tracking and tax reporting
CoinTracking offers investors the much-needed tools to track their crypto investments and generate rich tax reports.
CoinTracking analyzes your trades and helps you to generate real-time reports on profit and loss, the value of your assets and coins, insights on realized and unrealized gains, reports for taxes, etc.
It gives you the prices of 18,000+ coins and assets, and you can access everything with a few clicks of the mouse.
- Coin trends from 18,000+ popular coins
- Crypto trading analysis
- Clean tax reporting
- Coin Price Calculator
- Data and API encryption
- Easily customize your crypto reports
- Direct sync with the blockchain
- Export trades in Excel, PDF, CSV, XML, etc.
- Get detailed tutorials, video guides, and FAQs
- Create and restore trade backups with eas
- The free plan has limited features
- It requires a learning curve
Here’s a breakdown of CoinTracking pricing and plans
- Free ($0.00/month): This plan is suitable for new crypto investors. It allows up to 200 transactions.
- Pro ($10.99/month billed yearly): Advanced investors can track their portfolio with up to 3,500 transactions, 20 MB per CSV file, and more.
- Expert ($16.99/month billed yearly): A premium plan for more experienced investors, it allows up to 20,000 transactions, 10 auto imports, etc.
- Unlimited ($54.99/month billed yearly): Unlock the full power of CoinTracking for professional investors. Everything in the “Expert” plan, plus unlimited transactions, 200 MP per CSV file, etc.
Best free crypto portfolio tracker for security
CoinMarketCap offers a highly-secure crypto portfolio tracker app, which is available on the iOS and Android platforms.
You can import your portfolio, set up watchlists, and widgets.
It offers an in-depth analysis of all the top coins in the world. You can also view the most popular coins, those that have underperformed, and the hottest coins.
This is extremely useful if you’re new to crypto and want to make sure you’re getting the best deal possible
- Free to use
- Real-time price data
- Track your portfolio balance
- High-end security tools
- Track cryptos on the go with iOS or Android app
- Start tracking now. It costs $0.00
- Get updated 24/7 price data from major exchanges
- Stay protected with privacy and security
- Gain access to thousands of coins and tokens
- It offers ONLY basic features
- The interface is a bit cluttered
CoinMarketCap Portfolio Tracker Pricing
It’s 100% free to use. There’s no charge or hidden fees.
Best digital portfolio tracker for beginners
CryptoCompare is a free portfolio tracker with interesting features, such as the ability to measure liquidity exposure.
This tracker is able to calculate how long a portfolio can last before it’s liquidated based on the volume of the coin and its percentage growth over the past 30 days.
Similarly, volatility exposure lets you see how much a particular portfolio could swing in price.
This metric is based on the return on the price change over the last thirty days and is then annualized.
- Track a wide array of cryptocurrencies
- Get real-time updates on coin prices
- Lots of DeFi coins
- Monitor NFT updates on the go
- Get started at no cost
- Track your crypto portfolio from one place
- It’s ideal for beginners
- The user interface is dated
- It’s not for experienced crypto investors
CryptoCompare is completely free to use.
Best platform to invest and track your DeFi portfolio
Zerion offers a crypto portfolio tracker and a non-custodial DeFi interface that allows users to manage, invest, and borrow digital assets.
Unlike many other cryptocurrency trading platforms, this one supports 60+ protocols and is very user-friendly.
Besides managing your assets, the Zerion app also lets you invest, lend and borrow your assets.
- Search, filter, and evaluate assets
- Explore the metaverse from one place
- Zero added commission
- It aggregates all major decentralized exchanges
- Track your portfolio with iOS or Android apps
- Easily track your crypto portfolio
- Get real-time DeFi market analytics
- It’s available globally, with 10 languages supported
- No user accounts. It works with MetaMask for added security
- It’s free to use
- It’s complex for beginners
- Unregulated crypto exchange
Best option for first-time crypto investors
KryptoGraphe is a cryptocurrency portfolio tracker app for Android and iOS.
This application automatically adds your cryptographic assets and keeps track of them in real-time.
It also parses historical data to determine your percentile score, which gives you a clearer picture of your performance.
This app is suitable for both new and experienced investors. It is available in 13 different languages and is free to download.
- Portfolio management
- Available on iOS and Android platforms
- Auto-Syncs your crypto portfolios
- It supports 20 crypto exchanges
- It’s easy to use for tracking a digital portfolio
- Gain insights on your crypto investments
- The app is intuitive and clutter-free
- It’s available in 5 languages
- Basic tracking features within the app
- The customer support can be more responsive
Krypto Graphe Pricing & Fees
19. Altpocket (Merged with Almvest Group)
Best social cryptocurrency tracker
Altpocket is a social cryptocurrency tracker.
Altpocket is a free and simple cryptocurrency portfolio tracker that supports more than a thousand different cryptocurrencies.
It allows you to import data from any exchange and view trading reports.
It also allows you to report capital gains and losses on your taxes. Its dark theme makes it easy to navigate.
The platform’s user interface is clean and intuitive. Altpocket is geared towards cryptocurrencies and users can also share their portfolios with other people on the platform.
- Keep your crypto investments in one place
- Import all your trading data through APIs
- Gain market insights on which crypto assets to invest in
- Supports popular exchanges (Coinbase, Binance, Kraken)
- Download Altpocket for free
- Create a social crypto trading profile and connect with other traders
- Import your trades from Binance or Coinbase automatically
- Easily follow the trade moves of others to profit
- Communicate and share ideas with other crypto investors
- Track your crypto portfolio on mobile or desktop
- Limited crypto exchanges supported
- The social element may pose a security issue
It’s free to download and use the app
Best tracker for crypto prices and charts
CoinGecko is a crypto portfolio tracker app that’s available for both desktop and mobile devices.
It allows you to see the total value of your cryptocurrencies and shows the price graph for the past seven days.
Other cryptocurrencies only show the graph when you click on them directly.
CoinGecko is mobile-friendly, offering a full-featured application for iOS and Android.
It provides a Free API for commercial use. If you’d like to use it on your website, you can get a license to include the tracking system
- Crypto market analysis
- Portfolio management
- Real-time cryptocurrency market cap
- A wide range of crypto assets to track
- It’s easy to use and navigate
- It’s perfect for new crypto investors
- Lots of cryptocurrencies to track
- Get updated crypto market prices
- No advanced crypto tracking features
- It’s hard to reach the customer support
Anyone can use CoinGecko for free. However, developers can donate Bitcoin or Ethereum to support the platform.
Best cryptocurrency news aggregator platform
CryptoPanic is a news aggregator platform for everything cryptocurrency. This platform and app also let you track your crypto portfolio.
You can view your digital currency portfolio. The application also displays the impact that a new news item has on the price and the market.
You can add the latest news manually, or have it automatically import data from a crypto exchange.
There is a Pro version of the app, which includes additional features like RSS feeds, custom news sources, and a customized Reddit subreddit.
- Debit and credit cards are accepted
- Offers 6 categories of NFTs
- Zero transaction fees
- A huge community of 10 million+ collectors
- An intuitive interface that’s easy to use
- Easily buy NFTs with Debit/Credit cards
- No transaction fees
- The free plan doesn’t offer any useful features
- It’s relatively new (not enough trust)
$0.00/month (with limited features)
$99.00/year or $9/month for extra features
Best cryptocurrency tax calculator for beginners
Crypto Tax Calculator offers helpful tools to calculate the taxes you owe on your cryptocurrency investment.
It’s easy to use and is free.
The free version can be helpful for people who are unsure of the rules of cryptocurrency taxes.
It has multiple features and supports several exchanges and wallets. You can track fees and reconcile information using the program.
- Integrates with 500+ exchanges
- A good Excel alternative
- Configurable tax settings
- Covers NFTs, DeFi & DEX trading
- Integrates major wallets and chains
- Get detailed and accurate crypto reports
- Simplify complex tax scenarios such as DeFi loans, gas fees, etc.
- Easily customizable rules for effective tracking
- Easy to understand calculations
- It’s not a true crypto portfolio tracker
- It’s a bit complex for beginners
Crypto Tax Calculator Pricing
- Rookie ($49/year): It supports 100 transactions. Ideal for holders and enthusiasts.
- Hobbyist ($99/year): An ideal plan for those who use centralized exchanges. It supports 1,000 transactions.
- Investor ($189/year): A plan for active investors with complex transactions.
- Trader ($299/year): Day traders will benefit from this plan with high volume transaction count.
Note: All of these plans are billed yearly. Also, they come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
23. CoinLedger (formerly CryptoTrader)
Best option to manage your cryptocurrency tax processes
CoinLedger (formerly CryptoTrader) lets you simplify the entire process of cryptocurrency tax. It’s built to save you time, money, and maximize your refunds.
It also provides a portfolio tracker that will help you manage your cryptocurrency investments and make smarter choices.
You can keep track of your investments and set alerts to stay abreast of market fluctuations.
The user-friendly interface will help you manage your crypto assets through a single dashboard.
- Save time with cryptocurrency software
- Free Report Preview
- Official TurboTax Partner
- International Support
- Import your historical transactions with ease
- Calculate your crypto taxes easily
- Export and download completed tax forms
- Generate your income reports in any currency
- A learning curve is needed
- It doesn’t support other tax software (only Turbotax)
CoinLedger Pricing: A Breakdown
- Hobbyist ($49): This plan allows 100 trades, and comes with a 14-day money back guarantee.
- Day Trader ($99): It allows up to 1,500 trades, and much more.
- High Volume ($199): 5,000 trades, and every feature in the Day Trader plan.
- Unlimited ($299): Unlimited trades, and all the features that software has to offer.
Note: All reports are a one-time purchase per tax season.
Best crypto tax software for everyone
TokenTax is an all-in-one cryptocurrency tax software. While it’s not a full-featured crypto portfolio tracker, its tax reporting capabilities make it worth a look.
This software was developed with tax reporting in mind, which many crypto users find appealing.
It supports the import of FTX (formerly Blockfolio) data and can be used with a Basic account.
It also allows tax reporting for capital gains and losses.
- Connect to any crypto exchanges
- Track trading activity
- File your tax return
- Tax loss harvesting
- International taxes
- It integrates with every crypto exchange and wallet you can think of
- TokenTax offers excellent customer support via live chat, phone number, Telegram channel, and email.
- There’s an experienced team waiting to solve all your tax-related issues.
- It’s easy to calculate how much taxable income you have made via crypto mining
- Enjoy full support guidance during IRS audit
- The cost is always increasing (started at $19/year, now at $65/year).
- Trade data retrieval is expensive (starting at $1,999) compared to some platform
- Basic ($65/tax year): Get your tax liability calculated for major exchanges: Coinbase and Coinbase Pro.
- Premium ($199/tax year): A plan for crypto investors that use multiple exchanges and wallets. Up to 5,000 transactions.
- Pro ($799/tax year): Get extra features to facilitate margin trading, up to 20,000 transactions.
- VIP ($3,500/tax year): A complete crypto reconciliation, accounting support, and advanced tax support, with up to 30,000 transactions.
What are Crypto Portfolio Trackers?
Crypto Portfolio Trackers are web platforms or applications that help you to effectively track the value of your crypto assets (such as BTC, ETH, DOGE, SHIB, etc.).
The growth of cryptocurrency investments in recent years has birthed new crypto technology, such as a portfolio tracker.
According to Earthweb, “more than 300 million people are using cryptocurrency around the world.”
A website such as Koinly or TokenTax lets you generate easy-to-read reports of your token, showing how much they’re worth in real-time.
If you choose to do it manually, you’ll make mistakes and struggle to get all the paperwork done.
But a crypto portfolio tracking application simplifies the process of tracking incoming and outgoing transactions as they happen on the blockchain.
As a result, you’ll get accurate reports of what crypto investments look like at any time.
What to Look for When Choosing a Crypto Portfolio Tracker
Not all crypto portfolio trackers are created equal. Some are not as useful and secure as others.
Here are the 3 key features to consider when choosing a crypto portfolio tracker: s.
1. Easy to Use
The best crypto portfolio trackers are easy to use. This is an all-important consideration.
Because if you’re unable to use the app or website to view all of your assets and determine their value in real-time, what’s the use?
A clean and clutter-free dashboard is important.
Whether you’re a beginner or an expert in crypto investing, it’s important to easily get insights about your crypto assets on the dashboard or front page of your crypto tracker with just a few clicks.
FTX has a clean user interface, it’s quite easy to understand and operate, and you don’t need to struggle to find the value of your coins.
That’s what you should aim for when choosing a crypto portfolio tracker.
2. A collection of coins and exchanges
Look for a crypto portfolio application or platform that can handle all of your coins.
If you’re on multiple exchanges, your portfolio tracker should support as many of them, so that you can connect seamlessly.
The best approach is to use a tracker and exchange platform.
These platforms will allow you to see the coin offerings before you even sign up for an account.
If you don’t like to memorize multiple exchanges and passwords (I hate it), then a website that offers a wide range of exchanges and coins should be your sure bet.
3. Safety and Security
While cryptocurrency investments are generally considered safe and secure due to the decentralized nature of the blockchain, it’s important to choose your portfolio tracker wisely.
Once a crypto transaction has been initiated, it’s impossible to get your money back.
Since many crypto exchanges and portfolio trackers link with your bank, you have a responsibility to protect your coins and money.
If there’s a data leak history or vulnerability with your crypto portfolio tracker, you might want to switch (without sentiments) to another platform or app — which offers security features like two-factor authentication and multi-layer encryption.
Benefits of Using a Crypto Portfolio Tracker
You can track the value of your crypto assets manually using Excel spreadsheets and other manual processes.
So why use a crypto portfolio tracker? Isn’t it a waste of money and time?
Well, here are some of the benefits to inspire your next move.
1. Free to use
The best crypto portfolio trackers are completely free to use.
Yes, you may likely upgrade to a premium service to access more advanced trading features, but the free plans and alternatives are a good place to start.
You get better insights and data with a crypto portfolio tracker compared to using spreadsheets to manually update your numbers.
2. Centralized dashboard
When you embrace cryptocurrency investments fully, there’s a chance you’ll start investing in different assets.
A crypto portfolio tracker offers a centralized dashboard to help you manage your crypto portfolios in one place.
These trackers can support tens of thousands of cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Stellar, Dogecoin, Cardano, etc.
You can sync all your crypto exchanges in one portfolio tracker, and efficiently manage your assets from one platform, instead of hopping from one platform or app to the other.
3. Overview of real-time prices
You can view a real-time overview of the average pricing of different cryptocurrencies.
This provides up-to-date insights to help you make smarter investment decisions.
Choose a crypto portfolio tracker that notifies you of price changes so that you don’t miss out.
4. All-in-One dashboard
You don’t need additional platforms to track the performance of your digital assets.
Just like all-in-one marketing platforms, you’re able to view all of your digital assets across multiple exchanges in one place.
Whether you’re just getting started or you’re an experienced trader, the information and data are presented in an organized manner.
You can even control how this information is presented — Pie charts, Bar graphs, etc.
5. Copy Trading
Some crypto portfolio trackers come with copy trading options and tools.
This allows you to copy an established trader’s moves, eliminating the guesswork that can lead to errors and loss of money.
How Crypto Portfolio Trackers Work
There are plenty of exchanges where you can keep track of your investment value.
But most investors spread their holdings across different platforms, keeping two to three different coins on each platform.
A crypto portfolio tracker allows you to keep a detailed record of your assets with just a single click.
As a trader, it is essential to track your investment portfolio. It can be time-consuming and difficult to monitor your portfolio and keep track of its value.
The good news is that there are a number of cryptocurrency portfolio trackers available.
These apps are ideal for those who want to make the most out of their crypto investments — but don’t want to spend hours monitoring their accounts.
How to Choose The Best Crypto Portfolio Tracker For You
Here are the 5 factors to look out for when deciding on the best crypto portfolio tracker to use:
There are free portfolio trackers that offer amazing features.
However, when you want more, you’ll find premium trackers with advanced add-ons and additional tools to help you track your investments more efficiently.
You should consider the price/cost of a PRO version of the app, even if the free version is promoted.
Most crypto exchanges and portfolio trackers allow you to link your bank account and make deposits/withdrawals with it. Hence, it’s important to take security of your funds and personal information seriously.
Look for a portfolio tracker with security features such as two-factor authentication (2FA) and multi-layer encryption.
3. Trackable Assets
The best crypto portfolio trackers usually support cryptocurrencies and tokens, even newly launched coins.
Look for portfolio trackers that integrate seamlessly with the major and minor cryptocurrency wallets and exchanges alike.
4. User Interface
You want to use a crypto portfolio tracking app that’s easy to navigate. Your assets should show the current value or the real-time changes, and this shouldn’t be hard to view from the dashboard.
For stock and crypto traders, time is critical. Wasting a second could cost an investor thousands of dollars worth of Bitcoin or any FIAT currency.
That’s why you should look for a portfolio tracker that load quickly on both iOS and Android devices, as well as laptops.
Crypto Portfolio Trackers – FAQs
It’s time to get your questions answered. Here are the frequently asked questions (FAQs) related to crypto portfolio trackers:
Best Crypto Portfolio Trackers – Summary
I hope you’ve been able to gain insights from this complete comparison of the best crypto portfolio trackers.
Tracking your crypto investment performance can be hard if you attempt to do it manually.
That’s why smart investors use a crypto portfolio tracker to save money and make smarter decisions on time.
If you need some guidance as to which crypto portfolio trackers to use, you’re not alone.
Beginners and even experienced crypto investors are always looking for a reliable tool
Here are my final recommendations:
- Koinly – Best crypto portfolio tracker that simplifies crypto tax reports
- FTX (formerly Blockfolio) –
- Delta Exchange –
- Coin Market Manager –
- CoinTracker –
Now I’d like to turn it over to you:
What crypto portfolio trackers do you plan to use?
Did I forget to mention your favorite crypto portfolio tracker here?
Either way, please let me know by leaving a quick comment below right now.
Further reading on navidm.com: To dive deeper into the world of cryptocurrency, you can check out my in-depth guides to the best crypto exchanges, best crypto lending platforms, the best crypto interest accounts, as well as the best crypto tax software.