This is the ultimate guide to the best crypto lending platforms of 2022.
You can lend your cryptocurrency to others and earn up to 15 – 20% APR yield — paid daily or weekly.
If you prefer to get FIAT currency (such as USD, GBP, CAD), these crypto lending platforms will make it easier for you, too.
It’s time to discover some trusted cryptocurrency exchange and lending platforms that will suit your needs.
This guide will show you:
- What the best crypto lending platforms are
- How crypto lending work
- What you should do to maximize your interest rate and make more money, plus how to avoid wasting money on a ‘fancy’ crypto platform
- And lots more…
So if you’re just getting started with cryptocurrency lending or you want to switch to a more reliable cryptocurrency lending platform, this guide is for you.
Let’s go ‘all in’ and generate high yields for our crypto assets.
What Are The Best Crypto Lending Platforms?
Here are my top picks for the best crypto lending platforms of 2022:
- Celsius Network
- Compound Finance
- Oasis Borrow
- Helio Lending
Alright, let’s dive right in. Here’s a breakdown of the 15 biggest crypto lending platforms of 2022:
The best crypto lending platform to earn high interest rate (up to 20%)
Nexo is a crypto lending platform that allows cryptocurrency holders to lend and earn up to a 20% interest rate annually. Users can also collateralize their cryptos and borrow money instantly.
To borrow, users deposit their cryptocurrency into their Nexo account and instantly receive fiat currency. The platform supports various stablecoins, such as Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and XRP.
The platform provides various benefits for users, including a savings account that pays 8% ROI.
The currency can be stored or transferred between Nexo accounts, and users can also access their funds from their accounts.
- Earn up to 20% of interests on high-yield Savings account
- Borrow cryptos and get approved quickly
- 30+ cryptocurrencies to lend/borrow
- Earn daily interest on Cryptos, EURx, USDx, and GBPx.
- Deposit or withdraw funds anytime
- Withdraw funds to bank account with ease
- Easily borrow cash with low-interest rates (starting at 0%).
- No credit checks before your cash loan is approved
- Get a free virtual card that can be accepted by 40+ million merchants globally
- Trusted insurance on your custodial assets. This means your fund is safe
- It requires a learning curve.
- The speed of the mobile app can be improved.
Nexo Fee Structure
Up to 1% NEXO Tokens in Portfolio
1 Free Crypto Withdrawal each month
1-5% NEXO Tokens in Portfolio
2 Free Crypto Withdrawals per month
5% – 10% NEXO Tokens in Portfolio
3 Free Crypto Withdrawals per month
At least 10% NEXO Tokens in Portfolio
5 Free Crypto Withdrawals each month
Nexo is the world's largest crypto lending platform. You can earn up to 20% interest on your crypto, borrow against it from just 0% APR or swap instantly between 200+ market pairs.
A better cryptocurrency lending platform to lend/borrow crypto assets easily
VAULD is a leading crypto lending platform, which allows users to deposit their cryptocurrencies and earn interest every day.
You can earn up to a 6.70% APY rate for BTC and ETH, 12.68% for USDC & USDT, and 1% for DOGE.
The interest is calculated daily and paid out weekly, with no minimum or maximum deposit amount.
Withdrawals can be made at any time. Withdrawals are free and instant except for Bitcoin which can take up to six hours to be reflected.
- Compounded interests are paid out weekly
- Borrow cryptos and get approved instantly
- Earn, Borrow, and Trade Cryptocurrencies
- Access your Savings account via multiple trading platforms (iOS, Android, Desktop)
- Earn higher interests rates on fixed deposits
- Zero hidden fees
- An easy-to-use mobile app
- No hassles. Easily pay back your loans via installments
- Join a crypto community to discuss upcoming tokens
- It’s not as reputable as Binance Savings, since it’s a new relatively new crypto lending platform
- You may experience network outage while making a deposit/withdrawal
VAULD Deposit and Withdrawal Fees
VAULD Interest Rates
Savings Rate (APY)
Fixed Deposit Rate (APY)
Vauld is a Singapore-based crypto exchange and lending platform. It offers a number of options to customers looking to buy, sell, and borrow cryptocurrencies. You can also use Vauld to lend or borrow crypto assets and make instant payments on these assets.
The best crypto lending platform with high yield stablecoins (up to 17.7%)
Celsius is a blockchain-based centralized lending platform.
It provides users with the opportunity to earn interest by lending out their crypto in exchange for dollars or other fiat currencies.
Unlike other lending platforms, there is no credit check or transaction fee and there are no termination fees.
You can borrow up to 25% of the value of your collateral and repay it over the term of the loan.
Interest rates are competitive with other lending platforms, and you can get an interest rate of up to 10% per year.
- Use Celsius on Web, iOS, and Android channels
- Transfer your cryptos, earn decent interest rates
- Get paid weekly (every monday)
- Borrow funds at 1% APR
- No credit check
- No original fees
- Earn up to 17.7% APR on stable coins
- Earn up to 6.35% APR on cryptos
- 40+ lendable coins to pick from (incl. BTC, ETH, USDT)
- It’s available in 125 countries
- Get 25% more rewards when you earn in CEL token
- It offers limited trading capabilities
- More lendable coins would be appreciated
Celsius Network Fees: A Breakdown
Starting at 1% APR
Celsius Network has a community of over 1 million users that earn up to 17% yield on their crypto. Get paid new coins every week and borrow cash at 1%. Buy coins, earn yield, borrow, and transfer with no fees. Available on web and mobile apps.
The perfect crypto platform to earn interest on your BTC, ETH, DAI
Hodlnaut is a centralized crypto lending platform, with a secure service that allows users to lend crypto assets. It works by earning interest on deposits and getting paid every week.
Interest rates are determined based on how much interest was earned in the past month.
The platform accepts a wide variety of cryptocurrencies, including ETH, DAI, WBTC, and USDT.
Once you’ve signed up, you can trade between the supported crypto assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
- Weekly payouts to your wallet
- No lock-in periods or minimum deposits
- Deposit and withdraw funds anytime
- Nexus Mutual’s Custody Cover
- Earn compound interest on your assets
- Easy Token Swap
- A clean and user-friendly lending dashboard
- Easily accumulate interests and get paid every week
- Earn up to 12.73% APY with a crypto interest account
- No minimum deposit, so start with what you have
- Only 6 crypto assets are supported
- The iOS app is a bit laggy
Up to 12.75% APR
Any amount (start with $1)
Best regulated crypto lending platform for US citizens / residents
BlockFi is a New York-based startup that provides fiat loans to cryptocurrency holders.
With 13 cryptocurrencies to choose from, BlockFi is one of the most diverse lending platforms in the industry.
Its unique account structure lets you tap into the power of decentralized finances and cryptocurrency while maintaining access to your crypto.
There are no hidden fees or minimum balances, and you can withdraw funds instantly from your account without any hassle.
You can also transfer funds from your BlockFi account to another one within a matter of seconds.
- Borrow funds against your crypto assets
- Low-cost crypto trading
- Top-Tier compliance program to safeguard your funds
- Personalized credit cards for traders
- Easy to use Digital wallets
- No commission fee
- Available worldwide, except watch-listed countries
- Benefit from Instant Trades
- It’s U.S-based and regulated
- No custodial or joint accounts
- APY and loan rate volatility
BlockFi Fees at a Glance
Up to 1% spread per trade
Interest Rates on Deposits
Up to 9.25%
By using BlockFi you can not just buy crypto, but you can start earning on it too. Open an interest account with up to 7.5% APY, trade cryptocurrencies, or borrow money without selling your assets.
An easy-to-use crypto lending platform for beginners
CoinLoan is one of the most innovative crypto lending platforms.
It’s a marketplace where you can borrow digital assets and fiat cash, earn interest, and return it with minimal risk.
It offers loans up to $100k, and users can use popular crypto assets as collateral.
For example, USD Coin, True USD, Gemini Dollar, Paxos Standard, and Litecoin are all supported.
The CoinLoan system is very simple to use, even for newcomers. The company’s security measures include two-factor authentication, cold storage wallets, and protected infrastructure.
It also employs biometric security, which ensures that the information you give is not compromised.
- Borrow, swap, and grow your crypto assets
- Solid security for your funds
- Funds covered by insurance
- Zero deposit and withdrawal fees
- A licensed and regulated company
- Hold your crypto assets and get paid daily
- Zero deposit and withdrawal fees
- Withdraw your money at any time
- Earn up to 7.2% APY on BTC and 10.3% on USDT
- Crypto lenders will appreciate a higher interest rate (it current starts at 4.5%).
- The customer support can be more responsive
Starting at 4.5%
COLD crypto storage
$4 – $35 (depending on the volume)
The best crypto lending site to grow your digital assets
Ledn is a blockchain-based lending platform that uses digital assets to give users easy access to their funds.
The platform doesn’t require any minimum deposit or lockup term, and you can withdraw your funds at any time.
The system pays out daily and monthly interest in the same asset, making it a highly convenient way to borrow money.
The Ledn crypto lending platform supports only Bitcoin and Circle stablecoin.
- Earn interest on your deposits
- Easy access to dollar loans
- Get loans to secure more Bitcoin
- Double your Bitcoin with B2X
- Get paid up 8.9% to 10.9% APR
- Earn up to 9.25% interest on Bitcoin
- Get paid monthly
- Increase your earnings with compounding interest rate
- Interest rates are slightly lower than BlockFi
- It supports only Bitcoin
Ledn Fees Overview
Transaction fees may apply
No minimum, start with $1 or more
Trusted crypto lending platform for European citizens
YouHodler is a crypto exchange and lending platform, which makes it possible for you to borrow money in exchange for your digital assets, like Bitcoins.
This type of loan is cyclical, and a person who has enough funds to repay the loan can receive up to $30,000 in cash.
You can borrow a maximum of $100,000, and the amount will depend on the collateral.
To find out how much collateral you can provide, you can use the YouHodler loan calculator.
YouHodler has a price limit, and you will need at least $100 to earn interest on your fund.
- Borrow Bitcoin
- Increase loan-to-value
- Manage loan duration
- Set take profit price
- Extend Price Down Limit
- Store, lend, and trade your cryptos anytime
- Earn up to 12.3% APR (with compunding interest) on crypto assets
- A large pool of 40+ lendable coins (incl. BTC, ETH, USDT)
- An easy-to-use crypto lending platform
- It’s a relatively new crypto lending platform (not enough reputation yet).
- Sometimes, you may experience network outage while making a deposit/withdrawal.
≈ 80% share
+ 12% a year
≈ 20% share
+ 300% potential profit
– 50% potential risk
The best crypto lending platform for Cold wallet storage
CoinRabbit allows its users to borrow a fixed amount in their favorite crypto assets.
The minimum loan amount is 100 USDT and can go up to 100,000 USDT with no credit checks.
With no fees, it is easy to start investing in cryptos and earn high-interest rates.
There are no deposit or withdrawal limits, and you can withdraw your funds as soon as you want.
CoinRabbit offers loans in USDT. There are no KYC requirements to fill out, so you can borrow as much as you want, without worrying about being ripped off.
- Unlimited loan term
- Earn interest on crypto, up to 10%
- 29+ crypto assets supported
- Borrow from just $100 USDT
- Advanced security (with Cold wallet offline storage)
- Get loan within minutes, no credit checks
- Get back your collateral with ease
- Borrow crypto for 14% APR
- Quick access to 29+ currencies
- Stay safe with top-tier security (+ Cold wallet storage)
- Loan original fee may apply
- Insurance cover on your deposits isn’t clear
CoinRabbit Fee Structure
10% for Investors, up to 15% APR for borrowers
$0 within 30 days
$100 after 30 days
Withdrawal fees: $0
CoinRabbit lets you borrow crypto for 14% APR for an unlimited term with no need to sell your crypto. You can also earn 10% interest on crypto, paid out daily. No platform fees, funds are never locked
10. Compound Finance
A leading crypto lending platform for developers
Compound Finance takes crypto lending to a new level. It allows its users to borrow and lend cryptocurrency to earn interest.
The platform works on a decentralized model that eliminates the need for banks and negotiating to make transactions.
Each borrower and lender must put up 100% of the value of their collateral, which can be an asset.
If the user doesn’t have enough collateral to cover the entire loan, they may use cTokens, which are ERC-20 tokens that represent a fraction of the underlying asset.
The platform leverages web 3.0 wallets to enable instant deposit and withdrawal of cryptocurrency. It also allows users to select markets and assets.
- Compound Treasury: earn 4.00% APR on USD
- Coinbase Custody: a secure custody for COMP & cTokens
- Anchorage: Safe for trading and staking your cryptos
- Ledger hardware wallet to access your Compound account
- 1.60% APR on TUSD
- Earn interest on your cryptos across 18 markets
- Get more rewards using the native token (COMP)
- Earn 4.00% APR on USD balances
- Quickly and safely move assets between exchanges and wallets
- Easy access to your account using your Ledger hardware wallet
- Yield Farming can be quite risky
- No Insurance cover specified
Compound Finance Fees
The Compound protocol currently has COMP earning interest rate of 0.74% interest and 1.60% for TUSD.
11. Oasis Borrow
A simple crypto lending platform to build your crypto portfolio
Oasis Borrow cryptocurrency lending platform is a marketplace for users to create and loan Dai (DAI).
The site combines features of other borrow services, including instant loan approval and risk assessment.
This makes it a convenient choice for anyone looking to invest in the cryptocurrency market. The site also features a Maker Protocol wallet, which makes the application easy to use.
The Oasis blockchain also allows consumers to generate liquidity through the production of Dai (DAI) without selling their crypto assets.
- 30+ crypto assets supported
- Borrow Dai
- Dai Wallet
- Flexible repayment plan
- Easily borrow against your crypto
- User can maximize exposure to ETH
- Choose your preferred token as collateral
- Multiply your asset quickl
- It supports only native Ethereum assets
- The user interface requires a bit of a learning curve
Oasis Borrow Fees
4% on ETH-B, 5% on WBTC-B
$2,000 Dai (DAI)
Best open-source crypto platform to increase your earnings
Aave is a decentralized crypto lending platform protocol that was developed by Stani Kulechov. Based on the Ethereum blockchain, it uses the LEND token as a token.
To borrow or lend, Aave users deposit collateral, usually a Bitcoin, into a single pool. This process is known as yield farming, and it involves depositing crypto funds into a single pool.
Aave also supports a lot of crypto assets, but not all of them can be used as collateral. It is also important to note that borrowers do not have to complete Know Your Customer (KYC) processes to use Aave.
- Open source lending platform
- A decentralized non-custodial liquidity protocol
- Earn interests on your crypto assets
- Aave Protocol is audited and secured
- It uses an open-source and protocol
- It offers stable interest rates for some crypto assets
- There’s a ton of features for digital lending/borrowing
- Lend and borrow crypto assets with ease
- It supports just a few e-Wallets
- The incentives to lend or borrow can be more exciting
Aave Fees at a Glance
Depends on the asset
$0 (start with any amount)
Interest Rates on Deposits
Up to 2.56% APY
13. Binance Savings
The best crypto savings account for crypto investors
Binance Savings provides a simple way to lend and earn good yield on your crypto assets.
The Binance Savings, a crypto lending arm of Binance allows users to borrow funds with a minimal amount of collateral.
To obtain a loan, a user must log into the website, select the crypto asset he or she wants to borrow, the duration of the loan (7, 14, 30, or 80 days. ), and confirm the details.
The user should review and agree to the Binance Loans Service Agreement before proceeding with the loan.
- Flexible Savings
- Locked Savings
- Auto-Invest options
- Flexible Duration and Repayment plan
- A long list of crypto assets to lend/borrow
- It’s easy to use
- Easily create your Auto-Invest Plan
- Earn passive income with your investment plan
- Gradually accumulate your crypto holdings
- Binance Savings is not accessible to US residents (yet)
- Lowest interest rates on Flexble savings (compared to the competitors)
Binance Fees Overview
Up to 35% APR (terms and conditions apply)
End of term, daily
7 days, 13 days, up to 80 days
Binance is the world's leading cryptocurrency exchange. Their vision is to increase the freedom of money globally. They believe that by spreading this freedom, they can significantly improve lives around the world
A crypto lending platform for expert investors
Yearn.finance is an innovative cryptocurrency lending platform that offers a new way to make money through cryptocurrencies.
Unlike other platforms, it has no fees to invest or withdraw funds. Users invest 500 Dai (DAI) tokens in the platform and are rewarded with yTokens.
It uses different Ethereum lending protocols, including Compound, which gives a higher yield than dYdX.
You can even claim your DAI tokens by paying a 0.5% withdrawal fee.
- Deposit simulations
- Iron-Bank functionality
- Customizable themes
- High interest rates on your crypto asset
- Earn high APY on your crypto assets
- It supports more than 80% of DeFi coins
- Easy to deposit funds via PayPal, credit cards, Bank Transfers, etc
- Wallet not supported
- The user interface is is cluttered
YFI withdrawal fees
Where to buy Yearn Finance
15. Helio Lending
A better cryptocurrency lending platform for Bitcoin and Ethereum
Helio Lending allows investors to borrow cryptocurrencies without a bank account.
The service ensures that the borrowers’ funds will never be traded, so they can feel secure lending their cryptocurrency.
It offers a secure online account where users can lock their cryptos.
The process of borrowing cryptocurrencies from Helio is simple and convenient.
Users can choose a cryptocurrency, choose the amount they wish to borrow, and choose repayment terms.
Once the application is approved, Helio will hold the crypto as collateral while the loan is being processed.
- Earn 10% interest on your crypto deposits
- Crypto loans with low interest rate (4% p.a)
- Facilitates your next property purchase with crypto solutions
- Downside price protection
- The platform is relatively easy to use
- Inspiring interest rates as low as 0% APR
- Borrower’s collateral are kept in COLD storage, never traded
- No margin calls on qualified loans
- Limited FIAT currencies supported (USD only)
- No Native token
Helio Lending Fees
Minimum amount to borrow
Depends on the cryptocurrency
What Is a Crypto Lending Platform?
Crypto lending platforms allow users to deposit crypto assets in exchange for interests, and to receive instant loan using their crypto as collateral.
If you’re looking for a new way to make/borrow money, crypto lending platforms are an excellent option.
Cryptocurrency lending platforms are used by two different parties: borrowers that need FIAT currency (e.g., USD, EUR) when they take a loan to pay an interest rate, and lenders who will earn a good APY yield (as interests) on their crypto investments.
What Are The Benefits Of Crypto Lending Platforms
Here are some of the top benefits of crypto lending platforms.
1. Attractive interest rates
Crypto lending platforms offer attractive interest rates compared to traditional lending institutions. That’s why the industry is growing.
According to Credmark, the crypto lending market reached $8 billion in total lifetime loan originations as of Q4 2019.
Most of these platforms charge minimal fees and don’t charge any application fees.
They will also give you daily interest on your crypto assets, and their apps are designed to be mobile-friendly. So you can quickly log into your account via mobile to access your funds.
The best crypto lending platforms will clearly explain the costs involved and how much value the borrower creates.
2. Low transaction fees
A good way to get started in crypto lending is by signing up for an account at one of the many different platforms with low transaction fees such as BlockFi.
While many of these platforms offer competitive rates, you’ll want to avoid those that have high transaction fees or have been known to commit fraud.
This way, you can be sure your loan will be secured and that you’ll end up getting the best rate possible.
3. Benefit from using digital bank accounts
Crypto lending platforms that uses digital bank accounts have become popular in recent years. More than 200 million people preferred a digital bank account in 2020.
Its technology has made it possible for institutional investors to exploit flaws in the cryptocurrency markets and make fast money without holding any risky assets.
In the case of a blockchain-based crypto lending platform, institutions can use their digital bank accounts to place bets on the differences between futures and prices of the crypto.
As a result, successful speculation fuels consumer yields.
4. Global accessibility
The best crypto lending platforms are accessible around the globe. You can choose from a wide range of cryptocurrencies, and the interest rates are usually reasonable.
So, no matter where you live, there’s a crypto exchange and lending solution for you.
Keep in mind, though, that some are limited to particular regions, while others may only be available in the United States or Europe.
5. Access to a diversified loan portfolio
DeFi Lending, for example, allows users to earn interest on their loans with cryptocurrency and can also offer margin trading options.
This type of platform allows long-term investors to borrow assets and earn higher interest rates than centralized exchanges.
CoinRabbit, for example, allows users to borrow as many stablecoins as they wish and charges a 10% interest rate.
Unlike DEX, CoinRabbit keeps track of the collateral and will alert you when it is about to liquidate.
How Does Crypto Lending Work?
Crypto lending works like any other type of lending, except it uses a blockchain.
A platform handles the lending and borrowing transactions, and the borrower can use cryptocurrency or FIAT assets as collateral.
The illustration below shows exactly how crypto lending works:
The lender might want to use an escrow account to be able to deposit funds into the platform.
To avoid losing your money, you should perform a thorough background check on the company or founder.
While there are some pros and cons to crypto lending, it’s worth considering these factors before investing in any new ventures.
These loans are backed by specialized providers and are similar to traditional bank loans.
They are not secured by assets and are not based on credit scores or income, so there is no risk of you defaulting on the loan.
Difference Between Crypto Lending and Traditional Lending
A major difference between traditional lending and crypto lending is the speed of processing.
The traditional banking system requires paper-based documentation, and the process for loan approval can take weeks. Crypto loans can be completed in minutes or hours.
And unlike conventional banking, it’s 100% digital. There are no multiple check-points.
While traditional bank loans are a more secure way to borrow money, they come with rigid conditions.
The loan amount and interest rate are fixed, and repayment terms are not always clear.
Cryptocurrency loans are not unsecured financial products, meaning that they may fluctuate in value.
In addition, crypto loans carry risks, as the value of cryptocurrencies may fall.
This can affect your ability to pay back your loan. You should consider this before making the decision.
The Difference Between P2P and Crypto Lending
The major difference between traditional P2P and crypto lending is the way the funds are distributed.
In Peer-to-Peer lending model, the user scans for matches and agrees to fund the transaction.
In a crypto-based lending model, the loan is issued directly to the borrower.
The transaction is then completely transparent, automated, and censorship-resistant, allowing the borrower to avoid any middlemen.
Additionally, P2P lending sites have buyback features to reduce the risk of credit defaults.
What To Consider Before Taking Out A Crypto Loan
If you’re planning to take out a cryptocurrency loan, there are some important things you should know before committing to the deal.
There are a number of risks to consider before taking out a crypto loan.
Unlike traditional bank loans, crypto companies aren’t required to maintain liquidity, so they’re much more likely to default on a loan.
The risk of margin calls is especially high, and you’ll want to make sure your crypto lender offers insurance before depositing your money.
This can help protect your investment and ensure you’re protected in the case of a cryptocurrency crash.
You’ll also have a shorter repayment term for a crypto loan, which makes it less risky than a traditional bank loan.
Besides that, your account may be liquidated by the lending platform if you fail to repay your debt.
You might be left with a large tax bill. Fortunately, you can avoid this hassle by finding a crypto-lending platform with insurance.
How To Choose The Best Crypto Lending Platform
How do you choose the best crypto lending platform that will serve your specific needs? It’s tough, but I have simplified it for you.
Here are some factors to keep in mind when searching for the perfect crytocurrency lending websites:
1. Interest Rate
A key factor when choosing a crypto lending platform is the interest rate offered by the platform. Your goal is to earn the best interest rate daily, weekly, or monthly.
What is the cost associated with lending different crypto assets? Is the cost the same for BTC, ETH, and stablecoins? It’s important to keep this consideration in mind when making your decisons.
3. Collateral Amount
The collateral you need to put down when borrowing FIAT currency (USD, EUR, GBP) is important? Also, the amount is important. Look for a crypto lending platform with a straightforward and fair collateral amount.
4. Minimum Deposit Limit
Deposit limits are equally important. Does the cryptocurrency lending site have a specific requirement for funds you should deposit?
A $100 min. deposit amount means you can start earning interest today, but a $10,000 min. Deposit amount only leaves room for successful crypto traders and investors.
5. Platform Risks
How secure is your crypto lending platform? Browse through their website and you’ll see the level of security you’re offered for your crypto funds. It doesn’t matter how high their interest rate is, it’s risky if the platform
6. Loan Duration
Don’t forget to consider the lending duration of the platform. Depending on your specific requirements, check if it’s a fixed or flexible duration.
Crypto Lending Platforms – FAQs
Crypto lending and investing is relatively new compared to Stocks, Bonds, Futures, and Real Estate.
As a result, a lot of people are asking questions that need some answers.
Let’s answer some of the frequently asked questions about crypto lending platforms.
Best Crypto Lending Platforms – Summary
Did you find this ultimate comparison review of the best crypto lending platforms valuable?
Crypto lending sites have provided a new way to lend out your money for profit or borrow money and pay it back with a flexible repayment plan.
That’s why it’s important to choose the right lending platform with great interest rates and easy-to-use features.
Here are my final recommendations:
- Nexo – Best for high interest rates (up to 20%)
- VAULD – Best for beginners
- Celsius Network – Best for high-yield stablecoins
- Binance Savings –
- Hodlnaut – A perfect option to earn decent interest for your BTC, ETH
- BlockFi – Best for business owners
Thank you for going through this in-depth guide. Now it’s your turn.
What crypto lending platform are you going to use?
Did I mention your favorite crypto exchange and lending platform here?
Either way, I’d love to hear what you have to say. So go ahead and comment right below.
Further reading on navidm.com: To dive deeper into the world of cryptocurrency, you can check out my in-depth guides to the best cryptocurrency exchanges, the best best crypto interest accounts, as well as the best crypto tax software.
If you are interested in NFTs, be sure to check out my complete guides to the best NFT marketplaces and best NFT wallets.