Hi, I’m Navid Moazzez.
Find out what I stand for and how I can help you level up your business and life.
I’m a law school dropout turned lifestyle entrepreneur, creator, online marketing expert, investor, digital nomad, and global citizen. On this site, I’m teaching you everything I’ve learned along the way!
Navid Has Been Featured In
This site started in June 2013 as a side business when I was still a frustrated law school student in Stockholm, Sweden (yes, I was born and raised in Sweden) .
Since my very humble beginnings, I’ve traveled the world and lived in many amazing places. I’ve made millions of dollars through selling online courses, hosting virtual summits, and affiliate marketing.
And my proudest accomplishment is my 100’s of clients and students who implemented my proven marketing strategies and transformed their business and life for the better, collectively helping them generate millions of email subscribers and $10’s of millions in sales in just a few short years.
My ideas and work have been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc., Business Insider, Yahoo Finance, HuffPost, The Guardian, Entrepreneurs on Fire, Mixergy, NeilPatel.com, and many other bigger publications and podcasts around the web.
I have an email newsletter where you get exclusive tips on starting an online business, becoming a digital nomad and global citizen, recommended tools and resources, and much more on a weekly basis. Click here to learn more and sign up.
How This Site Will Benefit You
Let’s face it, most sites out there are very “cookie cutter”, and they don’t teach and share valuable content based on personal experience.
And that’s where navidm.com comes in.
My content focuses on topics like:
- How to host a virtual summit
- How to become a digital nomad and global citizen
- How to start a lifestyle business
- Different ways to make money online and work from home
- How to start a blog and make money blogging
- How to create and sell online courses
- How to create a membership site and generate recurring revenue
- How to build your email list and start an email newsletter
- How to start affiliate marketing and the best affiliate programs
- Best online software tools and resources
I also collect resources such as:
- Best book recommendations
- Best podcasts
- Best blogs
- Best youtube channels
- Successful entrepreneurs
- Best quotes to inspire and motivate you
- Best software deals
- Best travel resources
- Best online courses and trainings
- And much, much more!
More About Me
I’ll list a few somewhat interesting business/professional and personal things below you may or may not know about…
Business / Professional:
- I made my first dollar online in July 2013 (through an affiliate sale). The exact amount was $65!
- Officially dropped out of law school towards the end of 2013 without a real plan of how to make my business successful (other than I knew I would make things work no matter how long it would take me).
- I quit my day job (a part-time job at a bank making less than $1,000 per month) November 28th, 2014 when my first virtual summit took off, and I’ve never had a regular job ever since.
- I became known as the world’s leading virtual summit expert for 9+ years running Virtual Summit Mastery.
- I’ve made millions of dollars selling online courses, hosting online summits and through affiliate marketing promoting other people’s products.
- I’m most proud of my hundreds of clients and students who used my proven strategies to transform their business and life for the better, collectively helping them generate millions of email subscribers and $10’s of millions in sales in just a few short years.
- Despite not focusing on the navidm.com blog and my YouTube channel consistently, I’ve been making multiple 6 figures over the years in passive income through affiliate marketing. Imagine if I put in more effort and actually focused on it?
You can see my entrepreneurial timeline here in case you’re interested in my journey.
- Born and raised in Sweden (my mom is Swedish and my dad is Iranian)
- I will most likely never live in my native home country Sweden ever again (I should probably write a blog post or record a video about this at some point).
- I have a 6 year younger brother who was the #1 World of Warcraft player.
- Unfortunately my other 4 year younger brother suddenly passed away April 4, 2013 and that changed my life forever. That’s why I finally took action and went after my dreams. I wrote about it towards the end of 2013 in a popular blog post based on a Facebook post I published.
- Traveled to dozens of countries and lived in places like Mexico (Cabo San Lucas, Cancun, Playa Del Carmen and Tulum), London, San Diego, Barcelona, Malta, Panama, Istanbul and Bogota).
- I’m a global citizen with permanent residence in Panama and UAE.
- I legally pay zero in tax due to my business setup and where I’m a tax resident in the world.
In case you’re interested in what I’m currently focused on, be sure to check out my NOW page here.
And I also created this FAQ page to answer some commonly asked questions I’ve received from my readers and audience over the years.
Other Projects and Interests
Here are a few other projects and interests of mine…
Health & Fitness
July 1 2021 I was the heaviest I’ve ever been (86kg which for me I consider quite fat)… looking at myself in the mirror was the wake-up call I needed to skip all the excuses. Since that day my #1 priority every single day without fail is my health and fitness. I’m proud to say that I’m now on my way to getting in the best shape of my life. Progress, not perfection!
Snowboarding / Skiing
Snowboarding / skiing is a big passion of mine… I love the outdoors and mountains, but I just need to do it more often. Maybe time for a winter vacation soon and have an office with mountain views!?
Crypto / NFT investing
Since early 2021 I’ve dabbled and learned everything I can about crypto, NFTs blockchain technology. I’ve learned a ton and it’s been one of the best decisions of my life to get started. We’re still early and the best is still yet to come!
Traveling the world
I love traveling the world and exploring new places and cultures. I’ve enjoyed this life now for 8+ years and lived in quite a few incredible places around the globe.
I’m incredibly inspired by athletes and entrepreneurs who perform at the highest level… like football/soccer stars Cristiano Ronaldo or Zlatan Ibrahimovic being world-class at the end of their careers.
New skills I’m learning / planning to acquire:
Using my professional Sony A7IV as well as my Leica Q2 and iPhone 13 Pro I’m going to commit to taking more beautiful photos during my travels (of my surroundings and myself). I will also start to learn how to edit my photos in Luminar AI (and NEO) and in Lightroom… so I can finally update my Instagram again.
Shoot and edit amazing videos
I’ve been interested in shooting videos since 2016 when I bought my first Sony mirrorless camera, but I never really took it seriously. Now I’m learning how to shoot better videos and how to use Final Cut Pro to edit videos for YouTube, courses, and other social media platforms such as Instagram.
I’ve dreamt of becoming good at surfing for a long time, but haven’t really done anything about it. In 2021 I spent some time in Playa Venao, Panama, and surfed for the first time (felt amazing). Now in 2022, I plan to spend at least a few weeks focused only on getting better at surfing.
I didn’t think meditation was for me for the longest time until I recently started using some really awesome apps such as Headspace and Waking up. Now I meditate for around 10 minutes each morning and at night before I go to sleep. It’s been life-changing for me!
Salsa / Bachata
During my time in Bogota, Colombia I started taking some private Salsa and Bachata lessons. I can’t say I’m great yet, but at least I’m learning and getting out of my comfort zone. I’ve always loved Latin culture and being able to dance salsa and bachata really well is a dream of mine.
Become conversational in Spanish and French
I will finally make it a priority to start studying Spanish (via apps such as Babbel and Italki). Once I’ll reach a solid level of Spanish, I’ll tackle French and maybe even some Portuguese.
Navid Moazzez is a lifestyle entrepreneur, creator, online marketing expert, investor, digital nomad, and global citizen. He creates content about starting and growing an online business, becoming a digital nomad, productivity, and wealth building.
His ideas and work have been featured in Entrepreneur, Forbes, Business Insider, Inc., HuffPost, Yahoo Finance, and many more publications.
Originally from Sweden, Navid is now considered a global citizen with permanent residence in places like Panama and UAE. Navid loves exploring the world whenever he can, focusing on health and fitness, and learning new skills.
Last updated: 2022-01-21